Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winsquard for trusted 2
-1 low understanding of rules/gameplay
(12-22-2022, 12:52 PM)voidzz Wrote: to go further- i think its clear you want to learn and help the server, i feel as if you have shown more care or dedication than some people who currently are "helping" the server as well. overall, i have a concern with a little bit of bias considering the way you were talking about a certain user last night, but i do believe with some redirection and hopefully getting into the role you'll be able to do things from a pretty unbiased standpoint. of course, personal biases don't always tie in with staffing biases, but can if you're not wary of them.

+1, you seem really willing to learn and i think that there are certain members on the staff team who could lead a great role for the concerns i have

I agree with these points, and going off what slater said too, I think with some adjustments you'd be able to fit into the roll. I def appreciate the help you gave me today with the troll who needed to be handled. Keeping video/screenshots as you did today will be extremely helpful. Keep up the work like that and you will fill the trusted role well.

However, after saying all this, I'm still giving a +0. I don't want to downvote, but also @slater mentioning the warn makes me think a little more consistent model staff "behavior" (for lack of a better term) will change it to a +1 easily. Good luck to you!
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I think you should get a shot at trusted, just not right now. You help staff with your donor powers and I haven't heard many complaints against you. Keep it up and you'll probably get accepted next time if you don't get it this time. +0.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Sorry for the delay in response, been busy with holidays and all.

I think you’re a great candidate for trusted and I definitely can see you being a great trusted when it comes to being a good influence on the server. I think you have the aspects of what a trusted could be, known somewhat around the server, friendly, and uses the discord/forums. The only thing that would be a concern is the issue regarding your recent warn from this month. I definitely think you have for what it is needed to be a trusted but the warn is what holds you back. I personally think that reforming yourself for this month is a great way to allow others to +1 you in the future. 

As of right now, -1, You’re qualified for trusted but your recent warn holds you back. +1 in the future! Good Luck!

-slater
At some point after your application I believe you asked what T-baiting is, which makes me skeptical that you've read/understood the staff guidelines thoroughly enough
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
I agree with @slater and as of right now I am at -1 but I can def see you in a trusted position in the future! Good luck on the application!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Winsquard,

Your application for Trusted has been Denied. There has been a lot of growth between now and your first application and that needs to be stated. You are on the right track and I believe you will be a great staff member after a bit more time. Some of the things I would focus on right now between this application is more community engagement and honing in on understanding our rules and guidelines. I hope to see you apply again!

You may reapply on 1/29/23
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]