Ingame Name: voidzz/euphoria/winter

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79613233
Discord Tag:voidzz#9595

Time Played: close to 1128 but i think i messed up math

When First Joined: july 2015 or earlier

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):like a lot of the time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: As former staff, I am really familiar with all of the commands, rules, whatever. I can help out those staff that usually are stuck staffing full servers etc, and be on at those odd times when no one is on. Especially help deal with increased harassment incidence lately in the community.

Why you want to help the community: I like the community and the direction it is heading. I also believe its more than obvious that I do care for this community, considering I have returned x amount of times already. On that note, I feel like some of the staff members themselves are great, however I believe there are also those that are unfamiliar with how do to things in a timely manner, or how to do things in general. I hope to return with my previous knowledge to help out those newer staff that aren't familiar, and to help handle some of the increased stuff that's going on as well. Especially in those hours that some staff aren't on, with my activity increasing as of recent.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):
 https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16142
10 pt ban 1 day

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  yes
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15377
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17177

How did you find us?: Server search way back in 2015.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): forever ago

Other: I believe it's been a decent amount of time since my last application, and namely since theres been drama revolving me or my name. I think sufficient time has passed since my alt evade bans, and I hope that I've been able to show that I am a reformed person, even since my last staff application. To focus, I had a lot of issues regarding number of warns and nature of warns from my last application. For transparency, I do have one warn at the moment, its an 8 pt harassment warn. I made some distasteful comments to someone I consider my friend of mine, I am not excusing what I said or what I did, this was around 2-3 months ago. Since then, I have surely apologized to the person, and I believe that both parties know there was no mal intent. This was a one off situation that was meant to be a joke between friends, which I executed very poorly, not an ongoing situation by any means. For anonymity and respect of the individual involved, I will refrain from mentioning any further on it, feel free to dm me on discord with any questions and I'll try to answer them as best as I can. 

Helpful- Last app, I got a suggestion to do ban request. I have since shown my ability to include ban requests, have no issue clipping situations with my new software, and have been able to help provide evidence respectively to chibill, Jammin (wasn't for a ban). I've helped out on test server, helped identify bugs and possible causes of them with ryan, etc.

Activity- gametracker will show roughly 3 weeks or so. I played for a week before that on various alts, I have been present and if necessary can wait until 4 weeks of activity. I don't think another week of activity shown on one name will change much!

Another thing- I talked to some individuals, and they were worried of possible bias within my staffing towards friends, or possible over-hurry with dealing with situations. I like to think that in my previous time, I staffed fairly to friends and only dealt with situations when I believe I understood everything that went on. 

I also hope that people realize I tend to joke around on the server a lot, I try to bring more of a fun time but can be serious when necessary as well. I do not believe any of my personal impressions of people will impact any sorts of my staffing.

Rather than flood my thread, I will respond to people mainly via dms with any concerns and try to hash things out. Please refrain from posting if we haven't interacted in months :) Thanks!
+1 Not many other people care about the game like him and he plays more than some of the staff ez pick
(12-22-2022, 12:47 AM)Killahsasasin Wrote: +1 Not many other people care about the game like him and he plays more than some of the staff ez pick
I think you forgot to include yourself killah  :(
+1

I only have had good interactions with Voidzz. He is one of the most nicest people who play on Dinks and is very familiar with the rules. Very easy decision.
If the legend Killah himself gave you his support, this app should absolutely get accepted as Killah NEVER uses the forums.

+1; more than qualified, did a good job before, will do it again
Being honest here, if it wasnt for the way you left and the nonsense surrounding that, I'd be all for you rejoining. While a staff member, you were absolutely fantastic, and you've proven your worth to the team here over the past few months.
Due to your past I'm not quite at a +1 yet. Without trying to sound too demeaning, I'm worried about how stable you would be. In discord, you haven't even been a server member for a month, and you just created your account 2 months ago after deleting your old one, perhaps in an attempt to "leave."
I know that's not exactly trolling but I'm concerned about the past repeating itself. Given more time I'll probably be a strong supporter of yours, but I'm just not convinced yet.
Neutral/+0

Best of luck with your application.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Hi voidzz,

I’m iffy on this. Mostly due to how you act sometimes when I’ve been on, but that’s been rare as of right now. I’ve noticed that you tend to be upset when you don’t agree with certain things or decisions and be rational about it. Granted, it’s probably happened at least once or twice at maximum when I was on but nothing else I have noticed. You help out when you can and get on sometimes when staff aren’t in during certain days. Possible bias might be a small concern, but you seem to have addressed that. Other than that, the other issue is what jammin stated. I agree that it can be a concern but I am willing to give you a chance. No need to state other things and ban requests are a little harder to come by since they aren’t as common now with the rule changes. Just try to keep your head steady and cool when disagreements arise.

+1 

-slater
(12-22-2022, 12:28 PM)slater Wrote: -slated
slated
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
I appreciate all comments so far and have had nice convos with a few people in dms regarding their concerns (from users who havent posted here) as well! To give a quick response to jammin and slater for the public to see, my main words for those reading are I can show better through actions than words what my capabilities are.
+1

I wasn't staff when voidzz previously was, but I did play and I can say he was an excellent staff member. His behavior has largely mellowed out since his trolling days and I believe he deserves another chance to prove that he really wants to help this community out.