Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voidzz trusted app 53
+0 you do seem to have chilled out lately but I could see you possibly falling into old habits, could be decent staff otherwise though
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
+1

im new so idk what has happened before but based on my experience interacting with you in-game, you seem like a chill guy. + You've been staff before so...
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
+1

I haven't ran in to you too much when I have been on the server, but the occasions I have ran into you, I got pretty good impressions. Good luck on the app though. You would be a good fit for the team.
I either wasn't around for or don't remember when you were staff, but just based on your recent behavior, knowledge of the rules, and attitude I would say you're a good fit for staff! I am all for second chances and people can change so +1
[Image: kirby.gif]
+1 for trustington
+1 you've definitely mellowed out a lot and could see you doing well if you get the role again
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
+1 you don't seem to say wild things anymore and you help out staff from time to time
Good man, good soul, and as of writing this I believe he is currently in a game with 9 others and there is a Guest going rampant, give this man the power he needs.
+1 (Don't ever act serious again)
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
+1 as you have been really chill lately and you were a good staff member in the past and I believe you will be this time around. I just don’t want to see you fall back into your old ways. I hope that this cool and level headed voidzz is here to stay and I am all for second chances!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
I trust voidzz with my LIFE so i think it is safe to say I trust him with the Dinkleburgs TTT server. Very nice person. Very generous with their money. +1 (they did NOT pay me to make this comment)
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously