Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mmm soup
-1 your behavior hasn't changed since you last applied. The thing with you and me and the kids thing I can see past since you apologized, but you're still acting the same way when that was your biggest issue. You've got no other issues other than your behavior.. which you've yet to correct.
(12-22-2022, 04:28 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: -1 your behavior hasn't changed since you last applied. The thing with you and me and the kids thing I can see past since you apologized, but you're still acting the same way when that was your biggest issue. You've got no other issues other than your behavior.. which you've yet to correct.
Can you elaborate what behavior you're referring to? As I've said before, with the exception of one or two incidents in the past that have since been resolved, my "behavior" is not anything beyond the accepted norm for other staff.

(12-22-2022, 03:34 PM)Plague Wrote: EDIT: Spoke to Tiefling on Discord, called her out on everything i previously accused her of, gave her examples per accusation & only got responses of her trying to defend her disgusting behavior with very delusional excuses, ranging from flat out denying all of it, trying to downplay it & eventually blaming me for targeting her. 

IMO an absolutely delusional personality that should NEVER have any sort of power in any sort of situation. As stated she would only do harm to the server. There is not a single trait that would make her suitable for Trusted.
As you've blocked me on discord to bring it here, I'll post the conversation for complete transparency
https://imgur.com/a/iLU3Qjj
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(12-22-2022, 04:51 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(12-22-2022, 04:28 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: -1 your behavior hasn't changed since you last applied. The thing with you and me and the kids thing I can see past since you apologized, but you're still acting the same way when that was your biggest issue. You've got no other issues other than your behavior.. which you've yet to correct.
Can you elaborate what behavior you're referring to? As I've said before, with the exception of one or two incidents in the past that have since been resolved, my "behavior" is not anything beyond the accepted norm for other staff.

(12-22-2022, 03:34 PM)Plague Wrote: -1 absolutely fucking not.

been here a month & i've only seen awful behavior from you, literally absolutely nothing positive to say. Imo you should NOT possess ANY powers on the server even if the powers are minimal.

You target people, you make fun of people, you mock people, you argue with people over the smallest shit. Literally nothing makes me think that you deserve the rank of trusted.

At this point i only see you doing harm to the server with your behavior rather than any good. At this point this just seems like an attempt to gain some power to feel validated.

If you want to argue your case & maybe have me change my vote, PM me on discord PapaPlague#9454 & let's have a civil discussion about this. Until then, an INCREDIBLY strong -1

This may seem harsh but this is the impression that you have left me with & by making this application, you should be ready to accept all criticism.

EDIT: Spoke to Tiefling on Discord, called her out on everything i previously accused her of, gave her examples per accusation & only got responses of her trying to defend her disgusting behavior with very delusional excuses, ranging from flat out denying all of it, trying to downplay it & eventually blaming me for targeting her. 

IMO an absolutely delusional personality that should NEVER have any sort of power in any sort of situation. As stated she would only do harm to the server. There is not a single trait that would make her suitable for Trusted.
As you've blocked me on discord to bring it here, I'll post the conversation for complete transparency
[Image: t30gBu3.png][Image: Jh28Dme.png][Image: MpvKcch.png]

I ended the convo because i obviously saw that there is no point in trying to get you to understand others POV & you're just stuck in your own little bubble of self verification. I tried to discuss it with you in private & started it off firmly but still making a point. YOU decided to make it public. That once again proves that you are nowhere near to being mature enough to be trusted with any powers. Making it public just proves my point of you trying to provoke people. 

I stand by what i said & what my opinions of you are. 

I have expressed my opinion & will no longer be indulging in your petty attempts to start forum drama.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
Did you just post a private conversation about your thread that he elaborated why he didn't like you in an attempt to justify why you would be a good staff member? 

bold move, bold move. I think that's a better follow up to my response than anything I could come up with. Again for transparency sake,

Oh my god shut up and post actually relevant and constructive criticism or don't bother posting at all please ty
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
While I can’t say anything about in game behavior, I can tell there has been a change in attitude over discord. Tiefling has become more genuine in the way they act and specifically shows whether they are “trolling” or not. The point that tiefling is trying to change is a step forward in the right direction.

+0
SNIP YOUR SHIT
-1 in my opinion, you can take things way too personally and get offended quite easily. you also have a habit of dishing insults and passive aggressive behaviors out when you aren’t able to take them in. i believe it would become a problem if you behave and react the same way as a staff member as you do on discord.
(12-22-2022, 06:08 PM)Reina Wrote: -1 in my opinion, you can take things way too personally and get offended quite easily. you also have a habit of dishing insults and passive aggressive behaviors out when you aren’t able to take them in. i believe it would become a problem if you behave and react the same way as a staff member as you do on discord.
I am going to be posting less but I'm responding to this one
My insults in the discord are things along the lines of "cope+mald+seethe" and "nice projection" in response to the dozen of times people call me fat or whatever other insults or reacting with nerd emojis, the things I get offended by are homophobic dog whistles or people telling me to kill myself. I don't see these as equal, personally.
Regardless, I can see where the concern comes from, but I'm capable of keeping staffing separate from my personal feelings, and if I couldn't handle it I would have totally blown up by now.
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
Tiefling, I feel that you have a need to always get the last word in on any conversation, and that makes me really not feel as if you are capable of making rational decisions but rather decisions that would fuel your own ego. This has been something that has been addressed before and there has been little to no improvement on it in my eyes, and for these reasons I find it incredibly difficult to support your promotion to the staff team.

I will not say anything about in-game because to be frank, I don't play anymore, and I think I've played with you maybe once; I am basing my opinions based on everything I've experienced with you in this community.

-1. Best of luck to you regardless of how this goes.