Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
upgrade toT-mod
Easy +1 as Jedi has been a great addition to the team and I have no doubt you will do fine as T-Mod!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
shameless self bump
shameless self bump
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
shameful nonself pothole

+1; give him it
+1, in every field other than activity you've excelled in and the reason for the activity being less than normal is 100% valid so idrc about you not being as active.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Hi Jedi,

You’ve been helpful where you have been able to and know your way around the rules and guidelines with the help of the staff team and have settled into being a helpful individual on the server. Your activity shouldn’t be what holds you back since you have been busy and people get busy as usual. My only concern is just with the warns but that is easily fixable since it is a new warn system and I’d be willing to teach you!  :)

+1, You’re ready for TMod, Good Luck!
NoleGamer,

Your application for Promotion has been Denied. Nicol and I have decided to deny this application due to the inactivity we've seen. Looking through the forums and Discord, you really haven't been engaged much with the community. Part of being a Test Mod is to test to see if you can be a pillar of the community and doing that involves being engaged with the community.

You may reapply on 1/29/23
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]