Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do
your mom
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
I had a relatively chill time helping out at my parents nail salon doing basic shit like mani/pedicures while I did online classes. They had a back room I could chill in and use my laptop when there weren't customers which was how i spent my days playing ttt. No I do not have a foot fetish.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(01-05-2023, 05:32 PM)jax Wrote:
(01-05-2023, 04:56 PM)Butter Paladin Wrote: Emergency Response Officer for the Feds

-Sit on ass at work with firearm and body armor waiting for bad guys.
-Inspect Vehicles for VBIEDs
-Cavity Search  for Weapons and Explosives
-Deal with people with schizophrenia on a daily basis "The government has aimed the sun at me in an attempt to kill me --> here are photos of the sun as proof"

glowing brighter than the sun
I control the birds outside your window and the rats within your walls.

(01-05-2023, 06:08 PM)SwiftBadger Wrote: Brotherrrrr.  I work along side the schizos as well.  They are seeing outside the simulation.  How'd you get into the field?

Military @ 17
Then lucky opportunity afterwards. Anyone can get into it with the right mind set and a couple easy certifications. Pay massively varies by state though.
TFW when you get called a glowie.

[Image: shirt-1493631543-6796ba5d8ad97dceb2c51e6146f947b4.png]
(01-05-2023, 10:38 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Premise Technician for AT&T. I'm basically never bored. Because there is always work but if there is downtime I sit in my van and watch YouTube videos
Man I gotta reply for this one, used to work for the sales team at AT&T, do you guys alwasy have a lot of issues? cus from what I can recall, it was mostly people complaining about the smartwaches, or the DTV packages not working

(01-05-2023, 06:18 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: your mom
Mean
Usually I pull out the Nintendo Switch or Steam Deck. Currently lookin for work as I just graduated! Use to work at a restaurant!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
i will destroy you at chess @Cimag ...................................
I work from home so I generally play video games of some sort. These days its been Gmod but I am also enjoying the new Fire Emblem.
[Image: giphy.gif]
ex retail sales.

1. find hidey hole/hidey spot
2. find chair-like item that is a box
3. sit
4. profit
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD