Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Website suggestion
My only comment is that it is weird that forum promotions happen entirely behind closed doors when every other promotion category is handled publicly
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(01-04-2023, 06:17 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 06:08 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: fifth: I wanna share this cause I got a giggle out of it
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/rep...me&page=65

page 65 - 90

*Ahem* that is rep manipulation, gonna need the web mod to delete those.  Rolleyes
Erm, these were added before the rules for rep manipulation were clarified, sorry bud.  Cool
Battons comment didn’t really add anything to the thread but, there wasn’t any real reason to censor it either. We publicly allow people to mindlessly post positive approval for each other but, we censor mindless disapproval. 

I don’t really get why.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
btw lol
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17589
this thread

https://youtu.be/E6sWI6uMdO4

with a thread like this, I would have white wine I think.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(01-04-2023, 06:20 PM)boy with ***** Wrote: Actually now that I think about it regarding Foxka post. People do not dislike u because supreme leader Laced Xanax doesn't like you. You're own actions have made people dislike you for different reasons.
While this may seem true to you, it ignores the core concept I would like to introduce which is how word-of-mouth spreads awful rumors and incites people, who have never interacted with each other whatsoever aside from perhaps a text post or two, can suddenly hate each other and attack each other over little things. You are a perfect example of this. I have no idea who you are, what I have done to you or your friends other than be a part of the other "team". I am not affiliated with any "clique" here, which is another reason I feel disliked here. My pals are all long gone or alienated.

But, this is not the place for this conversation to happen. I'd be happy to chat in DMs about this if you'd like and hopefully we can get some understanding between each other.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Howdy.

As Gabe said, he discussed Laced's addition to the website team with the other admins. As admins, we can see every post deleted and warns given by Laced, so if there's an issue, you can be sure we will bring it up with Gabe. Website moderator does not have very much power now since it's not the same position as before. From what I can tell and from what I've heard, Laced has been doing a good job as TTT staff which is one of the reasons why I gave my OK for him to be a web mod. If it turns out that Laced selectively removes posts he doesn't like or shows favoritism, then I'll certainly change my stance, but he just started in the position and so far I haven't seen anything that's a problem.

Gabe has made it clear that he would like certain threads to consist of good discussion rather than being overloaded with shitposting and comments deliberately designed as bait to derail threads. It's clear that some threads that are less serious will have "looser" moderation.

Your comment wasn't removed because you don't like that Laced was promoted, but in the manner that you expressed it.
If you had said something such as "I don't agree with this, here's why. 1. yada yada yada. 2. yada yada yada...", then it would still be up. I, for one, like examples when someone says something since as PH staff, I only loosely pay attention to past stuff from other parts of the community. It helps me form a better opinion.

Thanks Buttons. Also, you can always DM me with concerns you have, I'll make sure to listen.

EDIT: also I like what Bryan said. Good food for thought about how posts are removed.
(01-04-2023, 06:23 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: We publicly allow people to mindlessly post positive approval for each other but, we censor mindless disapproval. 
Mindless disapproval is allowed in staff app threads, which is further reason it should probably have followed the usual procedure so stuff like this would have gotten out of the way beforehand
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
Any shitposting in this thread from this point forward will result in warnings

i love u guys but stop being stupid lmfao
(01-04-2023, 06:29 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 06:20 PM)boy with ***** Wrote: Actually now that I think about it regarding Foxka post. People do not dislike u because supreme leader Laced Xanax doesn't like you. You're own actions have made people dislike you for different reasons.
While this may seem true to you, it ignores the core concept I would like to introduce which is how word-of-mouth spreads awful rumors and incites people, who have never interacted with each other whatsoever aside from perhaps a text post or two, can suddenly hate each other and attack each other over little things. You are a perfect example of this. I have no idea who you are, what I have done to you or your friends other than be a part of the other "team". I am not affiliated with any "clique" here, which is another reason I feel disliked here. My pals are all long gone or alienated.

But, this is not the place for this conversation to happen. I'd be happy to chat in DMs about this if you'd like and hopefully we can get some understanding between each other.
Let's see you were one of the people fking with me over summer of toxicity bans when I was trying to help calm it down. Part of the group posting and liking posts telling me to stop sucking dick for promotions, then accused me of racism for not warning burrito for calling lycan monkey boy when he had a baby monkey pfp. I do not needs rumors to justify my dislike for you. You've given me alot of reasons to dislike you.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(01-04-2023, 06:34 PM)real (2) Wrote: Any shitposting in this thread from this point forward will result in warnings

i love u guys but stop being stupid lmfao

I really think in this very specific instance where the thread is 50% about you that this thread should be moderated by the admins/gabe, not you.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]