Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
chill black dude for trusted
(01-07-2023, 02:57 AM)Damien Wrote:
(01-05-2023, 07:28 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: can anyone link the slurs, or videos of them etc, or a log of the warns and the examples they gave
didn't record a video of it but the first time he said the d-slur it was because he thought quantum said it when quantum said "big dawg" Mal said "quantum, you said d*ke?". The second time he said it, it was a slip up because he said something a long the lines of "You can't say d*ke- I mean, the d-slur?"

THAT'S IT???

lol a silly mistake it seems like and not malicious

I slap a +1
Hi Mal, 

I appreciate you wanting to join the staff team! The main issues concerning your app is 1) activity and 2) recent warns. First, activity. You’ve been quite active on the server and have been a chill dude when I have been on, but your other activity in the forums and discord have been pretty low. I would like to see more activity considering what @voidzz said and the amount of activity you have in discord as well. Not a big issue but helps to shows you are around the community. The second issue is your recent warn. Others think that they shouldn’t be counted, blah blah blah, but I think it depends on the severity of the warn. If it was earrape or mic spam, wouldn’t be a big issue. Since they were slur warns, they would be taken a little more seriously and could get you denied. 

For right now, I’m a -1, with the month wait time, I think you’ll be ready for trusted! :) Good Luck!

-slater
I agree with the points slater made and I am at a -1 currently!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
bump
keeps getting buried, bump
Hi Mal,

At this time, we are going to Deny this application. One of the biggest pieces that stand out to our staff team is that we aren't really sure who you are. This is due to a lack of community involvement. As feedback, take some time to get involved in discussions on Discord and the forums!

You may reapply on 2/20/23
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]