Elf Magic on Murder
Ingame Name: MysticalElfWarrior

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:442524959

Time Played: 85.85

When First Joined: January 2023

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 4pm - 1AM Anytime. CST

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community: Murder Just like most of the servers are very low on Staff and I have grown to learn the rules and want to enforce it on the troublemakers that get on so everyone can have a good experience on the server. 

Why you want to help the community: Because I enjoy playing Murder with my friends and other players that get on but recently there had been a lot of people rdming and Staff can't always be on so I want to make sure the players are law abiding citizens and make it fun for everyone! 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted (dinklebergsgmod.com) (Denied) Earning my Golden Star (dinklebergsgmod.com) (Approved) 

How did you find us?: While looking for another Dinkleberg serve I found the murder sever
[Image: 5aae1d868cbecbd21faa9756bb2d7314.jpg]

MysticalElfWarrior
shut UP.
Shes pretty good staff on ph, I don't doubt she understands the rules. Hasn't made a ban request or pinged for staff much but I don't see that as much of an issue.
+1
[Image: image.png]
+1 you know the rules and a good noodle on PH.
???????? ??????
-1 WORST PH TRUSTED.

Elf is a good egg and does a good job on PH controlling the untamed masses by herself usually, even as I write this. As murder is a lot simpler to staff and doesn't have nearly the same population, I think she would do just fine.

Easy +1 from the Month man.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
+1 Good PH staff no doubts she will do great on murder.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
+1

honestly, PH and Murder have such similar rules and vibes that cross-staffing is not impossible
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Zero issues with how she staffs from my perspective, murder would be lucky to have her join their staff team.
+1 and good luck though I doubt you'll need it.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
I've never had issues with Elf and it seems from others that she is a good staff member on ph which is a lot harder to handle than murder. +1
Gonna go ahead and approve this, seems like a no brainer to me here