TTT dinkleberg ban
Ingame Name: chili

SteamID: 76561198175268931

Who Banned You: chibill :(

Reason For Ban: rdm

Length of Ban: indefinite

hello, chili here, i am appealing for an unban. the reason i was banned was because i rdm'd many times. i make this appeal in hopes that i can get the indefinite ban changed to a week or month, and that the rdming will stop completely. thank you for reading
hi!
use the format below to submit unban appeals please!

Ingame Name:

SteamID:

Who Banned You:

Reason For Ban:

Length of Ban:

Reason for Admins to Unban:

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):

Other:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Also relevant ban request for this ban is https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17775
@jonuthethird what happened? Why are you no longer following the gameplay rules?

I remember you from some time ago, don't remember you being a menace which means you were probably somewhat chill.
If we unban you, how do we know you won't keep rdming?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-06-2023, 09:53 PM)Jammin Wrote: @jonuthethird what happened? Why are you no longer following the gameplay rules?

I remember you from some time ago, don't remember you being a menace which means you were probably somewhat chill.
If we unban you, how do we know you won't keep rdming?
i will cease all rdming gameplay

like the rest of us, when i rdm it's in good fun and not meant to upset any players. However due to the fragility of staff i will be sure not the rdm completely.
it was at like 2am-3am last night and it was random and weird. dude was alt walking and randomly killing ppl. never really seen you do anything other than that, so probable reduction is in question
(01-07-2023, 12:31 AM)dong Wrote: it was at like 2am-3am last night and it was random and weird. dude was alt walking and randomly killing ppl. never really seen you do anything other than that, so probable reduction is in question
it's true, all i do is alt walk and rdm

my intention isn't to rdm, however when i got on the server with about 5-10 people on i rdm'd and got offline. have done much worse for far less punishment. i know chibill and am surprised after all the reports he's handled on me this is what caused him to take action. i believe an indefinite ban is not the right course of action, this is because an indefinite ban is for players who have ill intentions when logging into the server. I have about 1,200 hours on dinklebergs server alone since highschool, the friends i've made and the laughs i've shared i think hold more value than the petty rdm attempts i've committed to make myself laugh.
+1 for reduction to a few days/a week. Seems like some late-night TTT shenanigans gone awry. I wasn't on the server for this instance but I know when it's 3AM and there are pretty few people playing it can be fun to stray from the traditional gamemode (when other players are willing). For the future I would say just be a bit more careful making sure the people you RDM are cool with it

After getting some sleep and reading subsequent response from chili, going to change my vote to a -1 for an unban, or a reduction to a month. As others have said this is not an issue of "staff fragility", and sticking to your guns on continuing to RDM doesn't inspire confidence that anything will change. Given that you have previous (albeit quite old) bans for similar reasons, I think you could use some time off the server.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
-1 This is absolutely not the first time, you've RDMed me repeatedly in the past to the point of borderline targeting and RDM frequently
The consequences of your own actions isn't "staff fragility", you are not randomly above the rules and trying to blame others for your misdeeds is a terrible way to ask to be unbanned
I'm not sure how you think "making yourself laugh" isn't ill intention or different from any other minger, you've shown a clear lack of any remorse and I'm sure you'll go back to RDMing in a week, if that
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(01-07-2023, 12:47 AM)jonuthethird Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 12:31 AM)dong Wrote: it was at like 2am-3am last night and it was random and weird. dude was alt walking and randomly killing ppl. never really seen you do anything other than that, so probable reduction is in question
it's true, all i do is alt walk and rdm

my intention isn't to rdm, however when i got on the server with about 5-10 people on i rdm'd and got offline. have done much worse for far less punishment. i know chibill and am surprised after all the reports he's handled on me this is what caused him to take action. i believe an indefinite ban is not the right course of action, this is because an indefinite ban is for players who have ill intentions when logging into the server. I have about 1,200 hours on dinklebergs server alone since highschool, the friends i've made and the laughs i've shared i think hold more value than the petty rdm attempts i've committed to make myself laugh.

Even if I had know it was you chili (Honestly didn't since I have never seen this username for you.) I would have still done the same ban. If you think getting on the server for 3 rounds and RDMing right off the start of all 3 of those rounds is not ill intentions, I am not sure what would be. Its almost as bad as some guests that get on just to Mass RDM then leave right away afterwards. 

I will support some sort of reduction, but no straight unban.