Your Honor, it was a joke
Ingame Name: Mocha :3

SteamID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210028961

Who Banned You: (DEMON)Skullfire 

Reason For Ban: 2nd time calling someone a pedo in response for something mundane as a joke to contrast the meniel inconvenience with something serious sounding

Length of Ban: 7 days

Reason for Admins to Unban: There was and is no real meaning behind me calling them pedophiles, the first case was for being pushed off the map which I jokingly said before I died something along the lines of "Awh, KOS [Blank] they're a pedo," then recently a detective was camping a Detective room so I said "Get out of there, you're such a pedophile," again in a joking manor, no ill intent or serious accusations against both parties.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No (Other's were false/joke bans)

Other: Will try my best not to repeat offenses in the future, does this ban extend to other dink servers like prop hunt or any other gamemodes that might be hosted? 
Just to inform you your ban was changed to 3 days after staff discussion!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Since you have reached the warning threshold, your ban appeal has been denied. You will be unbanned in the next few days.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]