ella unwarn request
Here are some of the info from the relay to support this. (Thankfully this was the day after we got the relay initially working.)

https://imgur.com/a/JnShfoG

Granted we don't see cimag talking (assuming voice chat) and mostly between all these screen grabs is just the normal chat between other players unrelated to this..
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Was ella harassing Cimag? Easily, if he perceived it as such. But, him saying harassment is a warnable defense in the way he did does not indicate that ella should think what they are saying to him should constitute harassment, honestly. Actually is way too vague, needs something more direct, didn't even mention them, no saying "hey, stop, this is harassment" type stuff, just stating that the rule exists, essentially. I'd honestly say take the warn off for this time, but have ella on rather thin ice. It was a few too many directed digs at him, though, so anything further should definitely result in an easy warn. But warns need to be direct.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(01-08-2023, 07:51 PM)Forum Staff Wrote: -words-
most of those "directed digs" were in response to him in vc, saying what i mentioned about being an alt, and mic spamming. oh yeah slater might remember this, they were all mic spamming (randoms, slater, i think cimag too). that's why i can be seen saying "SLATER WHAT HAPPENED TO DOLPHIN" "CANT HEA RU". very hectic
(01-08-2023, 08:07 PM)ella Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 07:51 PM)Forum Staff Wrote: -words-
most of those "directed digs" were in response to him in vc, saying what i mentioned about being an alt, and mic spamming. oh yeah slater might remember this, they were all mic spamming (randoms, slater, i think cimag too). that's why i can be seen saying "SLATER WHAT HAPPENED TO DOLPHIN" "CANT HEA RU". very hectic
forgot about that as well, lots of mic spammers but one of cimag’s verbal warns were over the mic during the time the people spammed their mics so it was hard to hear it when you got 20 other people shoving mics down their mouths.
honestly i feel like this is a cimag/ella thing, u should private message cimag and see how he feels now that it has happened and over with, maybe he changes his mind maybe not, but usually I have friendly banter with cimag and others do too and this interaction seems like maybe cimag had a bad day that day. honestly at the end of the day it comes down to staff discretion, but good luck nonetheless
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
(01-09-2023, 06:42 PM)yeat Wrote: -words-
If you mean Cimag's staff discretion, then I think you're wrong.  I made this post because I think he mishandled the situation and that the warn isn't valid, so whether or not he changes his feelings/mind has no bearing on it.  We were bantering, then he hit me with an 8 point warn.  Bad day or no, the warn should go.  Like I said in the original post, I'm sorry if his feelings were hurt.  However, he didn't communicate that to me whatsoever, and his warning was, to quote, "did you know gaming, harrasment is a warnable offense? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)".
I've been summoned but don't really know why. I have one comment you made to cimag, the only one I remember paying attention to where you say "*DEAD* ella: fuck off cimag stupid cunt".

Other than that I remember you being warned right after, that's it. I never really pay attention to what's happening so I missed most of the context when this was happening.

Should you be unbanned? idrc but you should probably not "banter" when stuff like this happens, to prevent future bans.
(01-13-2023, 05:52 PM)LemonTiara Wrote: Should you be unbanned? idrc but you should probably not "banter" when stuff like this happens, to prevent future bans.
It's uhhhh..... uhhhh, it's uhhh... thread to remove a warn...... uhhh
Imma start this off by saying i hold no sort of bias against Ella, so no one can claim that im targeting. This is just my opinion based off my interactions with Ella in-game & what i've seen on this thread. 

Idk man, you do this type of shit literally every time you're on the server & to me it looks like the behavior once again caught up to you. -1, you did get a warning (warning that was directed at not only you but also the rest of the players) which i perceive to be very valid  & honestly you should just know better at this point, with the previous warnings for slurring. Also, im not you so idk as well as you do but personally i have never seen anyone target you out of the blue, it's always been you coming in super toxic & then people slowly getting sick of you behaving the exact same way that landed you this warn.

I feel like this warn should be kept as to give Ella motivation to be friendlier & have a better attitude in-game.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
Warn will be kept.
[Image: b_560x95.png]