TTT dinkleberg ban
This is not my first ban, i used to go by the name of Chip and i was banned for mass rdm. after a few months i was unbanned and was more careful, started alt walking. It is true that in the future i will rdm again. This is also true; i'm not as bad as these players who deserve bans. If anyone who sees this appeal and knows chili they will vouch that i spend more time walking around the map than shooting my weapon mindlessly

a reduction would be appreciated
i vouch for chili, im +1 for him being unbanned
He's fully admitting that he will continue this behavior, and is also insulting staff for punishing him. HELL no.
-1 on this unban appeal.
"i senselessly broke the rules knowing what the outcome would be but the staff are sensitive & there are people worse than me unban me now"

-1 cmon now bro.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
Chilllliiiii I ain't seen you for weeks now your perm banned le shok

+1 for Unban or shortening or w/e. I can name 5 regs who do this for fun every now and then, and I can't imagine any of them getting warned for this let alone a Perm Ban (there are two folks on this Thread who have done it numerous times as a laugh between games).

EDIT: There is a difference between someone just running through the game killing whoever and a lil NPC laugh on the side, context is important and probably the wrong crowd/vibe in-game to do it with, but a perm ban? No warns just Gone?
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
I'm confused as to why he got a perm for consistent RDM versus a handful of slays and some warns. Even with his "history," it was a perm for mass about five years ago, and a week ban about three years ago. I feel like this should have been handled differently, not with a jump straight to a perm, as per guidelines. Pretty much no matter what he says here, it probably shouldn't have just been a perm, especially since it's hard to point out how much malice there is in this. I'd have to see his warns to have more of an opinion though, because if he's doing stuff without ever being warned vs having several warns on this, it changes things.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Your consideration is appreciated
(01-07-2023, 04:28 AM)Kaiwan Wrote: He's fully admitting that he will continue this behavior, and is also insulting staff for punishing him. HELL no.
-1 on this unban appeal.
hi kaiwan chwan i miss you. if i said i will never rdm again that would be a lie, and i do feel like i caught my friend chibill on a bad day
+1 Unban him! He didn't do anything wrong!
I am going to say -1 for the unban as I feel you need some time to cool off for now.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]