TTT dinkleberg ban
(01-22-2023, 05:26 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(01-22-2023, 05:02 PM)jonuthethird Wrote:
(01-22-2023, 04:39 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: a donor was literally permabanned for consistent rdm like a day before you
where is this players ban? the player who prop kills me at the start of rounds? rdms his friends? i can name so many occasions where tiefling lesbian has killed me, but i didn't really care because that's just what some people do for whatever reason, to be funny, to be a menace for a bit, to revenge their friend. i dont know, people prop kill. sometimes other people get caught in the crossfire as someone stated before. and then i log into the server and im banned? i guess i caught in a report. its permanent? i will never not find it unjust how tiefling lesbian, a player who rdms while simultaneously maintaining a sense of playing the game, demands justice. 
now i agree with all of you. i agree with a the rules and i agree with a ban. rules are great. but theres a reason threads like this exist. it serves as something like the court of law. but even in the court of law, things like all of what i've stated should and would be considered. now that people want to reduce my sentence, i realize that it doesnt mean anything. because my voice means nothing to you. you're just a cult. you're just a dictatorship. and i'm just a dog.

tiefling lesbian has rdmd me before in the past, round after round, and is now enforcing rules? thats just funny to me

people like tiefling will continue to break rules, while simultaneously breaking rules. does this make any sense?
Literally every time I've seen you on you damage me at the start of most rounds and rarely get slain for it and I only occasionally kill you for it, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about

PS Voidz said to tell you to DM him he has a crush on you
im not the one making claims that i havent rdmd you in the past. actually i thought we had something going with killing eachother. its just part of the fun of the game. im not upset that you prop killed me many times. im upset that you play the saint on a thread, supporting bans on people, when you're no different than me.

(01-22-2023, 05:28 PM)jonuthethird Wrote:
(01-22-2023, 05:26 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(01-22-2023, 05:02 PM)jonuthethird Wrote:
(01-22-2023, 04:39 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: a donor was literally permabanned for consistent rdm like a day before you
where is this players ban? the player who prop kills me at the start of rounds? rdms his friends? i can name so many occasions where tiefling lesbian has killed me, but i didn't really care because that's just what some people do for whatever reason, to be funny, to be a menace for a bit, to revenge their friend. i dont know, people prop kill. sometimes other people get caught in the crossfire as someone stated before. and then i log into the server and im banned? i guess i caught in a report. its permanent? i will never not find it unjust how tiefling lesbian, a player who rdms while simultaneously maintaining a sense of playing the game, demands justice. 
now i agree with all of you. i agree with a the rules and i agree with a ban. rules are great. but theres a reason threads like this exist. it serves as something like the court of law. but even in the court of law, things like all of what i've stated should and would be considered. now that people want to reduce my sentence, i realize that it doesnt mean anything. because my voice means nothing to you. you're just a cult. you're just a dictatorship. and i'm just a dog.

tiefling lesbian has rdmd me before in the past, round after round, and is now enforcing rules? thats just funny to me

people like tiefling will continue to break rules, while simultaneously breaking rules. does this make any sense?
Literally every time I've seen you on you damage me at the start of most rounds and rarely get slain for it and I only occasionally kill you for it, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about

PS Voidz said to tell you to DM him he has a crush on you
im not the one making claims that i havent rdmd you in the past. actually i thought we had something going with killing eachother. its just part of the fun of the game. im not upset that you prop killed me many times. im upset that you play the saint on a thread, supporting bans on people, when you're no different than me.
we all make mistakes and we all learn our own lessons. but all of you people in positions of power on a simple video game antagonising a players who had nothing but love for the people of the server. are reasons why players will not be coming back
(01-22-2023, 05:14 PM)jonuthethird Wrote:  yeah, i don't wish to be unbanned.

ok unban request denied have a good day
[Image: b_560x95.png]