Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zuboba :(
Offender's Name: ZubobaApeGang

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99736228

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Multiple instances of Donor Abuse (Kick/Mute)

When They Did It: Since they got unbanned lol

Potential Witnesses: @yeat @"mmmmm concrete" 

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): Video, Images

Other: If there is any more evidence from before/after this thread goes up of Zuboba committing acts of donor abuse, please feel free to shoot me or one of the other staff members a dm on discord and we'll post it here (If you don't wanna post it yourself). Please be civil with any comments regarding the authenticity/context of the provided evidence since this is a controversial figure in the Dinkleberg's TTT community.

Edit 1: The "!mute The" image will not count as evidence since the person was spamming slurs.
the "!mute the" image can be discarded/ignored from those reading this. that one was my mistake, he was just trying to mute someone spamming hard r and i do not believe there was mal intent there, i should've looked into context. however the rest of this is concerning :/
I also want to point out the kick on yeat at 7:58 was a joke on 3 of us kicking yeat as he rejoined during end round and preround, it did not affect his next round and i do not think he had any actual issue and was in on the joke as well.
I am pretty sure i was there for the "!mute the" aswell, someone spamming the chat with hard r, both bryan and nicol were here for that specific instance also.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(01-08-2023, 10:05 PM)Mana Wrote: I also want to point out the kick on yeat at 7:58 was a joke on 3 of us kicking yeat as he rejoined during end round and preround, it did not affect his next round and i do not think he had any actual issue and was in on the joke as well.
I am pretty sure i was there for the "!mute the" aswell, someone spamming the chat with hard r, both bryan and nicol were here for that specific instance also.
yeat's comment

Read Edit 1 (Of many) 
(01-08-2023, 10:05 PM)Mana Wrote: I also want to point out the kick on yeat at 7:58 was a joke on 3 of us kicking yeat as he rejoined during end round and preround, it did not affect his next round and i do not think he had any actual issue and was in on the joke as well.
yeah honestly i thought it was just gonna be monkey who kicked me like he normally does and i didn't care but seeing as zub has done this before i wasnt too sure, idc abt the round at all
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
that was fast
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I was present when Kyle got kicked. Kyle was initiating RDM rounds and harassing smallse18 or whatever that kids name was. Kyle joined straight after and he didnt had any bad blood about getting kicked anyways. My evidence is my word, cuz i cba collecting evidence.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
after some reconsideration, i do not think zuboba had any bad intentions for most of the instances if what everybody is saying is true. played with him for a bit, he genuinely doesn't seem like he's coming out of the boonies to fuck around as much as some of apegang. most of this post is my fault/source, so please dont give damien any shit for it
#FreeGoose idk seems like he was just quicker on the draw when referring to the slur instance
without more evidence, looks like he was having fun though a staff member was on
*upon actually seeing images i am dumb and by allah he should receive justice*
@Gabe please close this lol, sorry for wasting everyone's time   :(