Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pleas Give Me TMod Dinkleberg
+1 Damien is extremely active on the server and on discord and has great camaraderie with the community, even if some people think there's some troll activity. Let's see how he does as Tmod!
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
ex ape so that's a fat +1
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
(01-16-2023, 04:27 PM)Uriel'is Wrote: ex ape so that's a fat +1
cringe, I'm -1 now

i dont have anything to actually add
+1 Damien's active on the server, and is diligent about handling reports, muting/gagging/warning, and making ban requests when necessary. In my eyes he's shown a solid understanding of the rules and does well in enforcing them. I think he's ready for a step up and to serve as a role model to other current and future Trusteds. Good luck Damien :)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 I just started playing in the community recently and Damien has been the staff member that I have seen the most in my 25 hours on. He makes everyone feel welcome and is good at doing what is needed as a trusted. He makes sure to get all the evidence he needs and makes sure to get both sides of the story. 
dumb idiot baby man. doesnt do anything good and deserves whats going to be coming his way in these next few month. :catvibe: -1

in all seriousness plus one. this kid tries which is very surprising. doing good and being better +1
hiben worgs
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
bomp
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I've been dead so weigh this lightly.
I think you are ready for t-mod. You've waited long enough and have stayed active and consistent. Idk if you'd be ready for mod, but trusted -> t-mod is probably a good move at this time
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-18-2023, 05:38 PM)Jammin Wrote: I've been dead so weigh this lightly.
I think you are ready for t-mod. You've waited long enough and have stayed active and consistent. Idk if you'd be ready for mod, but trusted -> t-mod is probably a good move at this time
Most likely not gonna apply for mod anyways since I enjoy making ban requests. (also, I want to be the top thread poster someday)
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
+1
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...ipo=images]
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]