Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Great Ape Removal
Hello again!

I apologize for the many announcements happening over the last day, i promise i will only be making one more annoucement today so I apologize for the pings. As many reports have come in since the inclusion of the "Great Ape" model as a limited time release, we will be removing it from the server. This is due in part to when the model hold specific weapons it will block key hitboxes. This has created unbalanced gameplay and has been a complaint of many regular players.

Starting today, i will be increasing the price of the model to be resold at full face value of 100,000 regular points. In order to ensure that your models update correctly, please quickly trade the items with another fellow players and have them trade back to update the values properly. We apologize for this inconvenience but, would like to make right on the issue. Players will have until January 21st, 2023 to do this before the removal of the playermodel.

Thank you for consistent feedback and for wanting the best for the community.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]