Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moist Baby Wipes Staff Disrespect
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Moist Baby Wipes STEAM_0:0:96373733

Potential Witnesses: @Faber @Aecho 

Reason to Ban: Staff Disrespect. He was going on with David (STEAM_0:1:121146463) about "mod incompetence", telling me how to staff, and overall toxic. 

Proof: Video here [Image: Screenshot_20230116_121550.png] When @Super Milk Chan left the game:[Image: Screenshot_20230116_121825.png]

Other: NA
???????? ??????
+1 I remembered recording him using soundboards constantly for the entire map (In the Repeated Ghoster BR). I don't think it should be a long ban, prob a day ban in my opinion.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Just as an advice, you can make a ban request on 2 different people instead of making a new thread for each.  Even if the reason is different, there shouldn't be an issue with it if it's all just 1 video(or more depending how severe the situation is)
[Image: unknown.png]
i mean if your ban reason is specifically staff disrespect, this has to be a joke. after watching the video, this was so mild that it's actually crazy there's even a report on here. maybe ph runs different, but something like this, which almost seems like just banter, should not be a ban in any server. if you felt attacked THAT harshly by this guy who made super mild comments (same thing with david but im only gonna post here) you might wanna reevaluate your mental fortitude. im -1 to any sort of action here, as staff you should not have to deal with blatant harmful disrespect, but this is like a baby stepped on your toe compared to some of the stuff you'll eventually deal with lol
He is right you're a pussy -1
Going to agree with Voidz here after watching the video.  Was he a bit cringe yeah, but this is not worth a ban.  At most probably a round gag in the moment if be kept up being a nuisance.
[Image: unknown.png]
Completely agree with Voidzz. IMO nothing here warrants a ban or even a warn, this is basically just schizoposting via voice chat. Nothing to take seriously. If your personality is fragile enough to misconstrue this as staff abuse, idk man... massive -1

EDIT: Forum rank states that you're not even staff? Can't be disrespected as staff, if you're not staff....
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
So this player will receive no further at this time but if there is any more future issues they will of course be issued more punishment. They have other previous listings so this is not their first offense and we do now ban for minge which is what I would consider this swinging more towards, but i can see where potato is coming from since this group was kinda ganging up on him and as a new staff member that can get to ya.

I know its different over in TTT land but that why our servers have some different rules and regs.

this ban request will be stored in case of any further actions from this player.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.