humps_allnight should really consider sleeping more
Offender's Name: humps_allnight

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27273592

Potential Witnesses: @Jawa 

Reason to Ban: multiple attempt rdms, mic spam, rdm and leave

Proof: 
mic spam (continued a few times but didn't want to upload all instance

attempt rdm 1
attempt rdm 2 (again a few other instances but didn't want to upload all)

rdm (left shortly after this)
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 for a ban, +1 for a warn. Level 8 steam account who most likely was confused about what they should be doing & how to use their mic, happens quite a lot tbh. Some guidance on TTT would've probably helped the fella.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
Micspam could have just been tech issues and it did not necessarily appear malicious, at least from what little I saw. Your first video of attempted rdm is the same video for micspam, so I believe you selected the wrong link. The second attempted rdm was him shooting, but missing every fucking shot lmao. An argument could be made for karma baiting, but that appears like a singular instance on a singular map.

He did dome that dude on the rdm video. At most, I am seeing a singular warn for 'rdm and leave." Otherwise, I need more evidence to act on.

Will keep this open for a little while in case you want to post more evidence. For now, a warn if nothing else is provided.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
My recommendation would be warn as well. No mods or trusted were online so I decided to report just to have him on you all's radar.

We did both type in chat and warn him over voice before Jawa gagged him. I tried several times to talk to him via both to try ro explain the game suggesting using !MOTD etc
[Image: giphy.gif]