Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned ph
Unban me I will stop trolling on dave
hey bro pls fill out this unban request with the format that can be found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8440
Even if you filled out the request properly you have a long history of harassment -1 absolutely not.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
[Image: a37.jpg]

harassment etc in history. no protocol followed. you sir, are a horrid person. goodbye. try again much, MUCH later.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I'm just gonna close this, admins will have a decision soon.

Well that was fast. The admin team has decided that we don't want you anywhere near our player base. There simply are no positives to allowing you back onto the server at this time.

You may reapply in 1 month, but I'd recommend waiting a while and using the format next time!
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]