Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uwu
(01-23-2023, 01:02 AM)Drowsii Wrote: guess there is no hope, -5 reputation but idk why
If you can't really understand the reasoning behind your ban, you should reconsider what you have done, own up to it with the evidence provided against you, and create a proper ban next time. Thank you for your time.
(01-23-2023, 01:02 AM)Drowsii Wrote: guess there is no hope, -5 reputation but idk why

Given the evidence provided, you know exactly why. Minge on the server, make disgusting jokes in discord, then lie by omission on the forums about it? Yeah, -1 unban.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 go outside
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod

Like there ever was any hope, -1

[Image: andrew-tate-air.gif]
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
W ban first off. Well deserved.

-1, L unban request. doesnt follow format, grossest shit that you did; no way dude.

L behavior gets L result. Whats so hard about that?
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
dinkleberg mods are fucking shit (except for harmless potato), get a life, if you cant handle one fucking uwu then thats your fucking problem - Drowsii
mawwwwds close thread pls :3
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I seem to recall you saying some weird stuff the other night when I played with you, but it wasn't a major issue.
That.beign said the reason for your ban goes well beyond a single uwu. Slurs & creepy sexual jokes directed towards minors isn't ok and isn't something our community tolerates.

-1 unban or reduction

I'll let potato know of your compliment though!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I think this should be closed since the person that post this is not taking this serious.

Also -1 for an unban because what you did was bad
[Image: unknown.png]
(01-23-2023, 03:09 PM)Drowsii Wrote: dinkleberg mods are fucking shit (except for harmless potato), get a life, if you cant handle one fucking uwu then thats your fucking problem - Drowsii
cry

Also this should just be closed cause he changed the post to practically a shitpost
[Image: image.png]