Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xanor's unban request
Ingame Name: xanor

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189882048

Who Banned You: August

Reason For Ban: Disrespect/Homophobia

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: It has been about 7 months since my ban and I have taken time to reflect on why my behavior was horrible and disgusting. I understand that my intentions were no excuse to come off as rude as I was even though I didn't see it that way. I apologize to those I have disrespected and or offended during that night and hope you can forgive me for my disgusting behavior. 
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Not other than this ban.

Other:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16377
Previous unban request, with videos from August of what happened in the replies. Not gonna vote as of now cause I wasn't around for this nor have I watched the videos.
EDIT: Seeing as how old-man August is willing to +1, I see no reason not to myself. 7 Months is quite a bit.
[Image: image.png]
As someone who used to cause issues on the server and am now a mod, I am a believer in second chances. I'd like to know a little more about how you'd change your behavior on the server and if you realize the specific reasons why you were banned in the first place before I make my decision.

Edit: Whatever, it's been a good bit of time since the ban. +1
Pardon me, this response is type out on mobile since I’m currently at work.

I’ll be honest, I legitimately didn’t remember you or what you did. (blah blah August is old, fuck you Reina :3) but after re-watching the videos, I remember you distinctly. You made some disgusting comments along with all the others I banned that night. I frankly don’t care if you were affiliated with them or not, you were an active participant in the trolling and warranted the ban.

That being said, I’m no saint myself and I am a believer in second chances. I’ve said and done things I’m not proud of and I’ve grown from them too. I think for this, 7 months is long enough to give you a chance to come back. As Lost said, he also used to be a constant troll but he turned himself into a great mod and member of the community in about the same amount of time.

As the banning mod, I’m +1 for an unban. Good luck, my dude. Looking forward to playing with you again.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
To be unbanned, 7 months is long enough to give you a chance to come back