Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help i am still ranned
Ingame Name: OwnerBotGPT (rand bunniey cumphobe notrand whatever blah blah blah)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40546659

Who Banned You: Nuru

Reason For Ban: the same reason why i was banned from everything else smh

Length of Ban: 4ever

Reason for Mods to Unban: it has been a very long time and i am a good rand now (or at least have maintained good rand standards for a long period of time)

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): not from murder no

Other: i forgot i was still banned from murder and realized it this morning bc of when i got the murder co-owner role it was vvvv funny

wait i should have had an AI do this one sec

AI generated unban request:

Ingame Name: bunniey
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40546659
Who Banned You: Nuru
Reason For Ban: Unspecified
Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I deeply apologize for any actions that led to my ban from the server. I understand that my behavior may have been inappropriate and I take full responsibility for my actions. I promise to follow the server rules and regulations moving forward. I kindly request that the moderators consider lifting the ban so that I may have the opportunity to participate in the game once again.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No, I have not been banned before.

Other: If there is any additional information required or any questions that need answering, please let me know. I appreciate your time and consideration in this matter.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
That AI unban request though lol

For context, Rand was banned back then due to a tasteless meme he made involving a former member of the community. Rand has since apologized to said member and has been unbanned pretty much everywhere else. It’s only fair to unban him here IMO.

+1 from the month man.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Unbanned ^^