Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Sorry Guys
(01-27-2023, 08:28 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: It’s a -1 from me. 

With your previous actions, continuous issues, and failure to change yourself in the past, why will anyone think you’ll change now? A gag is sorta meant to let the person know ‘hey I did something wrong after being told not to, and I shouldn’t say/do that. A 12/24hr ban tells a person ‘hey I should really reevaluate myself if I want to continue playing here”. You’re failure to reevaluate yourself in the past strongly implies that you don’t want to continue playing here.

BIIG SAD linked your 3 bans. You haven’t changed, and continue to erupt problems. 

I’d suggest waiting a while before making another unban request and reevaluate yourself.
You're right man, I'm gonna take a long break from this.
A long brake & a new online persona that's not you putting on a voice for 4hs a day? it get's very annoying dealing with you , It dose not help. -1 maybe in 6 months, perhaps longer.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
You were banned using evidence from this ban request https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17856 and past punishments from PH staff.
Since I banned you, Possum and Ryzif will have the final decision about your unban request.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
Hello Chris

it has been decided that your ban will remain permanent at this time. Your continued minge, gross comments, and disrespectful comments to donors and staff not only from this past ban but your previous bans shows that you really like to shit on people that try to help this server. You dont have to like staff or donors but we ask that you are respectful to them along with all the rest of our players.

I see that you have said that you plan to take a long break and i think thats an excellent idea.

The soonest you may reapply for an unban is 03/01/2023, though we suggest it be longer before you try again.

enjoy.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.