Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just found out I was permabanned?
Steam Name: FrogBoyOmega

Steam ID: 0:0:49719137

Who banned me: chelllman

Reason For Ban: Not given one

Reasons to unban: Well, I actually didnt even know I had been banned until I went to play tonight and to be honest Im not
really sure what I did? If I did something wrong I genuinely apologize, I try to go by the rules as much as possible but I
do forget sometimes, but Im usually warned by mods and I always do my best to give the utmost respect to them because
I know how frustrating it can be to be a mod. As far as I know I was given no warning and none of my friends who play
on the server with me knew I had even been banned so I would just like to get this taken care of so I can continue to
have fun on your guys' server! And I will absolutely follow the rules and have no problem doing so. Thank you for
reading this!
First of, here's your steamid (STEAM_0:0:49719137) 
Second of all, here's your ban which was the reasoning logged into your ban via @chelllman 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-29-2023, 03:18 AM)slater Wrote: First of, here's your steamid (STEAM_0:0:49719137) 
Second of all, here's your ban which was the reasoning logged into your ban via @chelllman 
Okay thank you! I honestly dont remember being gross or anything like that, but I genuinely apologize! I will go ahead and correct my steamID tho. I also promise to not behave like that anymore.
You were banned using evidence from this ban request https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17856 and past punishments from PH staff.
Since I banned you, Possum and Ryzif will have the final decision about your unban request.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
(01-29-2023, 11:39 AM)chelllman Wrote: You were banned using evidence from this ban request https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17856 and past punishments from PH staff.
Since I banned you, Possum and Ryzif will have the final decision about your unban request.
Okay, so I watched that video and after someone else was screaming "I wanna have furry sex" I decided to ask "Would you really have furry sex?" and we both said no and laughed so if that was too much I apologize! I appreciate you saying that you would unban me though! Hopefully I can get back on sometime soon :)
Just checking in, I'd love to get this taken care of so I can play with my friends! I dont wanna be annoying or anything I just dont want to get overlooked.
It'll be taken care of, just be patient.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
(01-30-2023, 01:52 AM)Damien Wrote: It'll be taken care of, just be patient.
Thank you <3 

Sorry I just was worried! Thank you for the reassurance though!
While I don't think you're 100% great, you're farrrr from the worst here on the PH server. I personally enjoy your presence in the server, and you certainly like to play here. As your only ban, you have been only gagged once, You definitely deserve a second chance. I haven't seen you step over the edge whenever I played with you, but you did in your ban request. In you ban request video here, you stepped over the edge. 

Personally +1 for a unban from me, but that isn't for me to decide on. If you get unbanned, just be mindful of what you say.
???????? ??????
Alrighty so let's get down to it.
You will serve a 3 week ban for your gross comments and other actions (this is a light ban considering there were known minors on the server). And no, this isn't just about your comments about "furries", you made plenty of other comments and they are what earned you the initial ban and your other past offenses only added to that.

I highly suggest that you take the time to think about what you say and the way you act on our server.
When/if you return, any further offenses will be followed with a permaban.
I hope it doesn't have to come to that.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.