Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Taking Control over whole server making sure no one can have fun
While playing on prop hunt a trusted named august who wouldnt let anything go was constantly threatening to gag people and was over every conversation or thing that happened while being constantly rude he would not stop complaining and muting people and was controlling what people could even say it was a very unpleasant experience which ive never had before on these servers.  Huh
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hp?tid=138 please follow the format here
[Image: image.png]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hp?tid=138

Use the proper fomat for a donor/staff abuse. Also, can you provide proofs that the abuse took place?
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Hi Skrunkly, we need you to follow the proper formatting and *most importantly* post evidence to be able to do anything. Ill copy and paste the basic format for you here.

Offender's Name:

Offender's SteamID:

What Server(s):

Offender's Rank:

What They Did:

When They Did It:

Potential Witnesses:

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*):

Other:

*You must include ACTUAL evidence for any abuse report to be looked into, otherwise it will be dismissed. Saying that you have multiple witnesses means nothing if there's no proof to support your claim.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I think you meant to put trusted instead of mod in the title, don’t worry lil buddy, i gotchu
Proof??
???????? ??????
Common Gluedrinker L
Besides the format, we need evidence of abuse if you think it was happening. For all we know you and some buddies could have been minges and he was doing things fine. Until then it’s hearsay
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Man, it's been a while since I've had an abuse thread about me.

First off, please follow the format as the others have pointed out.

Second off, I'm sorry if my warnings came off as "threating." If you did receive one of those warnings then it was for good reason, and if I had to take action against you then is was with due cause. In your case, it was because you were bringing up inappropriate sexual topics despite me warning you to stop. You were never banned or kicked, just gagged and muted. And it wasn't just for the inappropriate topics, but also for attacking me afterward and straight up calling me a Nazi. I mean c'mon man, if you're going to try and insult me then come up with something original at least.

See you around bud, have a good day.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Need some proof man but I do not believe @August would abuse his power. Not saying it couldn't have happened just saying that if you were warned or gagged it was probably for a good reason!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]