Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
I want a mommy gf w/ biggie milky and p*nis my god i need this in my life
Ingame Name: Ellie Mae | Other Name: Johnny Delirium

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160186995
Discord Tag: Ellie Mae#3887

Time Played: 600+

When First Joined: September 2022

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 11AM - 10PM on Sun-Thurs, 11AM - 12AM Friday and Sat. (Mountain Standard Time)
Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help deal with the mass RDMers and Trolls that get on in the earlier low-traffic times around 10AM-1PM when staff is not always on. I can also lend a hand to the other staff with reports and keeping things chill while the server is full, so they don’t get overwhelmed with the influx of reports, questions, etc.
Why you want to help the community: The community on this server means a lot to me, and I’ve found a ton of cool cats here that I care about. So, I want to keep the community healthy by doing whatever I can to help out. Whether that means helping staff as a Trusted or just teaching some Guests the basics as a Regular. I overall just wanna keep the community running strong.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I received a one day ban for reaching Threshold 1 around the time I first joined in September, largely due to the fact that I didn’t know certain specific server rules at that time. 
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): I have not previously applied for staff.

How did you find us?: I used to play the Dinkleberg’s Deathrun server during its height in 2015, but then moved onto the TTT server since the deathrun server began to lose popularity.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for the rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes, I have filled out the required scenario questions for Trusted rank.
I don't play that much anymore, but Ellie has been pretty fun to play with every time I've seen them on. Only thing I would recommend are ban requests but those are easy as hell to make and shouldn't be a reason to keep you from getting a staff rank as long as you understand how to make one.

+1
I relate +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
I do not see any reason that Ellie should not get trusted! +1 from me and good luck my friend!
Tons of fun to play with, would be a fine fit for staff. +1.
That’s definitely a title
???????? ??????
+1 my disappointment was immense when finding out Ellie is a grown man :(
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
Been a strong supporter of this man since October, I knew this man back when he was Johnny Delirium, he's pure, kind, and can have fun with others without being a troll, a hard feat, he helped me understand how the Queue system works, and always helps out Whitenames whenever they have question, he's more then qualified for a Trusted position. 

A hard +1 from me.
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
title is relatable, but aside from that easy +1 I think you'd do well as Trusted
easiest +1