Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph Trusted
Ingame Name: lonezewolf

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:123860960
Discord Tag: lonezewolf#2082

Time Played: On my profile it shows 1 week and 38 minutes. (I think longer but going based off of what I see)

When First Joined: Sep 13, 2022 8:00 PM (added from Gametracker) 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I usually play towards the end of the weekend,so more on the weekend where I have more time. But throughout the week, its on and off. Kind of frequent. As for time zone, CST 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: When people mic spam, or play high notes that would normally hurt the ears, I would like to mute that. A prime example, when a player hops onto the server, and begins playing music, or playing high tones, even being asked to stop, they continue. I want to be able to stop that. 

Why you want to help the community: I know that I am not the only one surffering when people mic spam, or say gamer words. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope, 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

How did you find us?: Played for a while, members of the community have joked I would make a good mod, I figured why not apply. Especially since I play a little more often, than some. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  probably not. 

Other: Welp it worth a shot.
First off before I comment what my opinions on you are a few things need to be fixed.

Your app should be placed here: PH Staff Applications

Other things needed is a few missing things from your app, and more addition information.

Ingame Name: lonezewolf

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:123860960 (added your steam ID 32)
Time Played: (Your Playtime goes here)

When First Joined: Sep 13, 2022 8:00 PM (added from Gametracker) 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I usually play towards the end of the weekend, so more on the weekend where I have more time. But throughout the week, its on and off. Kind of frequent. As for time zone, CST 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: When people mic spam, or play high notes that would normally hurt the ears, I would like to mute that. (prefer more info) 

Why you want to help the community: I know that I am not the only one suffering when people mic spam, or say gamer words. (prefer more info)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): yes or no? (no you have not)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes or no? (no you have not)

How did you find us?: Played for a while, members of the community have joked I would make a good mod, I figured why not apply. 

Other: Anything else you feel necessary for your app. 

Please fix what I made red and edit your app, the stuff I made blue is what I fixed for you.
???????? ??????
moved app to ph staff apps

make sure you adjust to the ph staff application format
watched some stuff sent to me by an anonymous player.

gonna have to -1 on account of bad behavior.

the video in question will be sent to the rest of the staff team.

personal notes, encouraging bad behavior when staff is not present is in my opinion a huge red flag.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I think I had to do a -1 on this one.

I had given a few days before giving my vote for you to change it but looks like it's the same. 
I don't see you often on the server which it's fine but I don't see you being active on forums or in discord that often. Not only that, I think most of us don't know you enough to trust you being a staff. I think it's best for you to help out a bit more and get friendly with the regulars and staffs before applying for Trusted.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
As bird said, you have 0 activity on the forums. I had the unpleasant encounter with you. After well deserved gag you showed me your real face.You encourage others to break rules when staff is not on. You more than ok with overly sexual comments. And you have some personal grudge against me.
A fat -1 from me   
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
Bump bump
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

In light of the earlier conversation today on discord, if making a donor abuse report or ban request is too much work for you, maybe you should stick to being a player for now. Maybe later on you can reconsider.

[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Hi Lonezewolf! Thank you for applying.

It has been decided that your app will be denied at this time.

You currently do not seem to want to put in the work that would be required of being staff. Doing Ban request, providing evidence, and saving it is pretty basic stuff that our staff.
If you do decide to apply again then please consider trying out a ban request and/or sending in evidence like recordings and screenshots.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.