Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
remove user widsquards donor perms
(02-25-2023, 02:17 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Looks like instigating on both sides to me tbh. +1 for at least a warning for both of you to avoid each other
i wish he would leave me alone ngl
I agree with Laced this def sounds like you both starting arguing over the game then it ended in a kick (even if it was a joke shouldn’t have happened with someone you are unfamiliar with). I agree with the +1 for the warning. I was there for the threats part (I was getting dressed so I couldn’t clip) and imo there was no reason for that and just added to the original issue.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Here are the logs from the incident and what occured: https://imgur.com/a/KYaSN4z

During the first round, BIG ANG was a traitor and killed someone, widsquard then killed them since shot logs display BIG ANG shot first so he had the reason to kos.

Second round, BIG ANG does 20 damage to widsquard, Widsquad has the reason to kos, end of that. 

Third Round, Widsquard was traitor, kliled both of them, end of that. 

Fourth Round, nothing happened between the two. 

Fifth Round: Looks as though BIG ANG rdmed them and then they got gunned by a traitor. This is the round where the kick was used and no staff were on until the end of round 6. 

Now, with that being said, I would give a +1 to warn both of you. I had pmed Widsquard about what had occurred and what was mentioned was that BIG ANG had stated they would rdm them in VC which was round 2. No evidence of that, just only word so with that being said, I would just warn both of you for the incident unless there's evidence of BIG ANG instigating first.
(02-25-2023, 02:52 PM)slater Wrote: Here are the logs from the incident and what occured: https://imgur.com/a/KYaSN4z

During the first round, BIG ANG was a traitor and killed someone, widsquard then killed them since shot logs display BIG ANG shot first so he had the reason to kos.

Second round, BIG ANG does 20 damage to widsquard, Widsquad has the reason to kos, end of that. 

Third Round, Widsquard was traitor, kliled both of them, end of that. 

Fourth Round, nothing happened between the two. 

Fifth Round: Looks as though BIG ANG rdmed them and then they got gunned by a traitor. This is the round where the kick was used and no staff were on until the end of round 6. 

Now, with that being said, I would give a +1 to warn both of you. I had pmed Widsquard about what had occurred and what was mentioned was that BIG ANG had stated they would rdm them in VC which was round 2. No evidence of that, just only word so with that being said, I would just warn both of you for the incident unless there's evidence of BIG ANG instigating first.
Holy shit you're actually threatening someone's ingame rank on gmod???? A warning to not talk to eachother should suffice but jesus christ you sound like a karen in the clip provided by widsquard. Don't act so entitled over gmod.
Yeah he was acting like that most of the game truth be told. But I get it I could have called a staff on.
(02-25-2023, 03:00 PM)Damien Wrote: Holy shit you're actually threatening someone's ingame rank on gmod???? A warning to not talk to eachother should suffice but jesus christ you sound like a karen in the clip provided by widsquard. Don't act so entitled over gmod.
you arent wrong lol giga karen mode activate

im now gonna bless this by removing this thread its getting kinda digusting in here
Gonna restore this, close it, and move it to the archives until Bryan does something with it.