Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
pt 2 pt 1
Ingame Name: Icey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547055111
Discord Tag: Icey#6669

Time Played: I can't get gametracker to load on any device but I'd say well over 400 hours.

When First Joined: I think 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekdays: 2:30 PM - 10:00 PM  Weekends: All day 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I could always just copy and paste from my old staff app but that's kind of lame. I think during my time as staff, I helped to bridge the gap between the staff team and regular players. My goal has always been to make newer players as well as regulars for welcome. If players on the server feel comfortable talking to staff and asking questions, then they would be more willing to come back. I think that I have a great understanding of the rules and when/how to enforce them. I think I am one of the few players that tries to deescalate situations when everyone is heated. I want to continue to be there for the members of the community as well as work with the staff team to improve the server. 

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because I have made amazing memories here. I have said this before but the reason people get on the server is to have fun. Though there isn't a shortage of staff or anything like that, I think I can bring a lot of stuff to the table that can benefit the server. I think that I have learned a lot since I resigned as well. I originally resigned because I felt like there was bias in the staff team. Well this issue is definitely prevalent, I have come to disagree with my thoughts at the time of resignation. I think I was wrong for the most part and hope to come back and be a better mod than I was before.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  

How did you find us?: One of my old friends was staff and I remembered the name of the server when I wanted to try TTT.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): ya c:

Other: I'm applying for trusted with the intention of working my way up to admin! All critcism is welcome whether this is accepted or not. Thank you!
+1, bring the man back to the staff team.
YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER RESIGNED. I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU, DON'T WANT TO BUT I CAN'T PUT.... NOBODY ELSE ABOVE YOU.
Honestly, I miss Icey. he was a great mod and is overall a great, amazing person and friend. If you are ready to come back, I welcome it. While I think there are biases here and there as well,  personally, we have been moving, and I hope that you don't have to resign due to biases. Just give this man his mod back and have him work towards admin tbh. If not, that's totally understandable. Whatever Icey feels like, I support him.

+1 homie, all love for you  Heart
+1 you had great intentions as staff!
-1 for Trusted

+1 for Moderator, I'm used to your name being lit up in lime green, dark green ain't it for you chief.
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
commendable that you are applying to start all over, so for that alone I'll +1. you were good staff anyways I don't see how this would be denied. if you find yourself wanting to resign again just think a bit longer about it ;p
Honestly when he was mod he would have been a top choice for admin for me. Commendable he wants to start over as was said too, +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 we weren't super close but I must admit I definitely loved having you in the team and look up to ya
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1ington asap. i have been waiting for this prophetic day.!! when you resigned it sent me into a spiraling depression and i wante d to pull out all of my stocks and sen d get well sooon cards to you\

we need mod icey back right now!!! !
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
I met Icey when I found his dog, George Bush Sr, running down a busy street. The little guy came to me because I was carrying a bag of pork rinds; Bush sure does love his pork rinds. When I returned Bush home, Icey kindly offered me some tea and biscuits. We then chatted for hours about many things, such as his time in the Air Force, Yeatington's spectacular stock market strategy, and Lycan's storybook marriage. All in all, Icey is a very pleasant chap and he is more than ready to reprise his role as staff member. +1