Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
asdfasdewtegcbxnmgh
(03-07-2023, 07:20 PM)Mana Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 07:13 PM)Icey Wrote: why were u warned
Racist jokes and slurs. Its not like I incited drama in the discord or anything actually serious.
And for more clarification. These warns are stretched by 3-5 months apart each. I wasn't spamming the n word every day or anything like that.
-1 on cringe ass lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I only said racist jokes and slurs nothing serious :nerd emoji:

(03-07-2023, 09:31 PM)Mana Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 09:22 PM)reina Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 07:20 PM)Mana Wrote: -snip-

-snip-
I like to believe that I did take accountability for my actions given the fact that a good number of the strikes that contributed to my overall ban are supposed to be expired by this point? Going by Jammin's (when he was still admin) word's I believe, the warns WAY back in the beginning should've expired by now given there's supposedly a 6 month expiration in between strikes. Excluding the expired warns There are huge chunks of times in-between the strikes in the first place which to my understanding was me by the staff teams word's "chilling out".
In most contexts anyways the warns are just me breaking the rules in front of the ruleboard for laughs and not actually being a racist or homophobic piece of shit. Going forward I should still have like 3-4 warns and am obviously aware of that fact.

tldr; I should have only 3-4 warns and be on thinnish ice. Still not apologizing for jokes and im sorry that its led to the idea that im somehow above the rules or staff team.
This just sounds like you're going to continue to make racist jokes and slur for the shits and giggles just because your warns are "supposed to be expired by this point." That's hardly taking accountability. That's purposely living on the edge to try and cheat the system. Makes you look guilty and is the exact opposite for making a case of why you should be trusted to not continue the same behavior. You know it's against the rules but will still do it anyway. That's just saying I can break the rules for the shits and giggles x amount of times before I get banned again. That tells me that you will inevitably break the same rules again. Why should discord staff have to waste their time knowing that when you will inevitably do it again?

-1 imo and try again next month with a different mindset
Plain out -1
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
(03-07-2023, 09:31 PM)Mana Wrote: I like to believe that I did take accountability for my actions given the fact that a good number of the strikes that contributed to my overall ban are supposed to be expired by this point?

i’m more concerned with your past and future behavior on the server than i am with the expiration date on your strikes. the punishment system is meant to discourage that behavior entirely, not just barely keep it at bay while it remains an issue because of a loophole created by the expiration dates.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
Should you be unbanned because you had an old strike that would've kept you under the threshold had it been removed?

Sure, that's what we've done for everyone else. (ignoring the fact that there IS a thread to have your old strikes looked at and removed, and you could've also messaged any of the discord staff)

Should you be unbanned because you've recognized that what you've done is wrong and you've learned from those mistakes and have no chance of repeating them?

No, because anyone who's seen your strike history along with your responses on this thread knows that isn't the case. There really is no reason to allow you back in the discord if you're going to keep breaking rules.

You're not a legitimate racist or homophobe by any means, but that really doesn't excuse this kind of behavior imo.
(03-07-2023, 09:31 PM)Mana Wrote: I like to believe that I did take accountability for my actions given the fact that a good number of the strikes that contributed to my overall ban are supposed to be expired by this point? Going by Jammin's (when he was still admin) word's I believe, the warns WAY back in the beginning should've expired by now given there's supposedly a 6 month expiration in between strikes. Excluding the expired warns There are huge chunks of times in-between the strikes in the first place which to my understanding was me by the staff teams word's "chilling out".
In most contexts anyways the warns are just me breaking the rules in front of the ruleboard for laughs and not actually being a racist or homophobic piece of shit. Going forward I should still have like 3-4 warns and am obviously aware of that fact.

tldr; I should have only 3-4 warns and be on thinnish ice. Still not apologizing for jokes and im sorry that its led to the idea that im somehow above the rules or staff team.

I think if we apply the 6 month rule you'd still have 4 strikes right?

Made at 03/03/23 07:36:35
Made at 01/17/23 16:25:53
Made at 11/25/22 04:27:43
Made at 11/02/22 02:03:24
Made at 07/11/22 11:58:43 <---------------------------

Are you planning on stopping with slurs/racist jokes on the discord if you're unbanned?

I feel like history of these jokes should be taken into account.
(03-07-2023, 10:34 PM)chelllman Wrote: I think if we apply the 6 month rule you'd still have 4 strikes right?

Made at 03/03/23 07:36:35
Made at 01/17/23 16:25:53
Made at 11/25/22 04:27:43
Made at 11/02/22 02:03:24
Made at 07/11/22 11:58:43 <---------------------------

Are you planning on stopping with slurs/racist jokes on the discord if you're unbanned?

I feel like history of these jokes should be taken into account.
Not saying anything legally binding, im not a liar and the jokes were funny to me and people who could laugh or had thicker skin. Also there is no history on these jokes. The context is just me saying them.

Aside from that. I'll see yall next month feel free to close this at your leisure people. Thanks for the ted talk.
closing per member's request, you can appeal again in one month.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]