Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
asdfasdewtegcbxnmgh
(03-07-2023, 09:06 PM)Damien Wrote: I think this unban should be denied atm considering that the applicant considers what they did "not serious or anything" and doesn't seem very apologetic in the appeal
No offense, but trying to argue that I should stay permabanned for occasionally joking about the n word over the course of a year is kinda scuffed.
And you're not gonna have me begging on my knees because I happened to say the no no word one too many times. I'm just here asking for my older warns to finally expire.

Like I said, this isn't heavy drama or anything worth a perma over. The hardest you could argue is a reduction or a strict probation like nopleez.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(03-07-2023, 09:07 PM)Mana Wrote: No offense, but trying to argue that I should stay permabanned for occasionally joking about the n word over the course of a year is kinda scuffed.
Not saying you should stay permabanned, just saying that the appeal should be denied considering you didn't follow the rules after being warned multiple times and you don't seem like you really think of what you did as rule breaking at all. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
(03-07-2023, 09:09 PM)Damien Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 09:07 PM)Mana Wrote: No offense, but trying to argue that I should stay permabanned for occasionally joking about the n word over the course of a year is kinda scuffed.
Not saying you should stay permabanned, just saying that the appeal should be denied considering you didn't follow the rules after being warned multiple times and you don't seem like you really think of what you did as rule breaking at all. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Wait damien you don't understand. What if y'all unbanned him and forced him to play on the servers
clearly he doesn't care about the punishment and this'll show him
fuck around -> find out [you are here]
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(03-07-2023, 07:20 PM)Mana Wrote: Racist jokes and slurs. Its not like I incited drama in the discord or anything actually serious.

since you recognize the issue, the bare minimum i personally would expect is that you take accountability for your actions. if you’re unable to do the bare minimum, why should you be trusted to go a step further and not break the same rule for the umpteenth time?
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
-1 for a reduction to any less than one month or whenever the oldest/shortest warn expires naturally, whichever comes last
I do not think punishments for legitimately accumulating warn points should be immediately overturned, especially when a user repeats the same behavior that got them previous warns, and especially not when a user makes it clear the behavior will continue
(03-07-2023, 09:22 PM)reina Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 07:20 PM)Mana Wrote: Racist jokes and slurs. Its not like I incited drama in the discord or anything actually serious.

since you recognize the issue, the bare minimum i personally would expect is that you take accountability for your actions. if you’re unable to do the bare minimum, why should you be trusted to go a step further and not break the same rule for the umpteenth time?
I like to believe that I did take accountability for my actions given the fact that a good number of the strikes that contributed to my overall ban are supposed to be expired by this point? Going by Jammin's (when he was still admin) word's I believe, the warns WAY back in the beginning should've expired by now given there's supposedly a 6 month expiration in between strikes. Excluding the expired warns There are huge chunks of times in-between the strikes in the first place which to my understanding was me by the staff teams word's "chilling out".
In most contexts anyways the warns are just me breaking the rules in front of the ruleboard for laughs and not actually being a racist or homophobic piece of shit. Going forward I should still have like 3-4 warns and am obviously aware of that fact.

tldr; I should have only 3-4 warns and be on thinnish ice. Still not apologizing for jokes and im sorry that its led to the idea that im somehow above the rules or staff team.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(03-07-2023, 09:07 PM)Mana Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 09:06 PM)Damien Wrote: -snup-
occasionally joking about the n word 
thats the thing, its not a joke to those the word has been used against to demean and belittle 
[Image: giphy.gif]
common mana L
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
"I should be allowed to continue breaking the rules because it's been an arbitrary amount of time since the oldest recent occurrence of me breaking the rules" isn't really a strong case imo, trying to game the system just makes you look more guilty