Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess Who's Back? Prop Hunt: Bork & Beans Trusted App
(03-16-2023, 03:51 PM)Bork & Beans Wrote: Self bump, hope that's cool. :)
Yup, that's totally fine!
???????? ??????
Another potato bump.

[Image: IMG_6145.png]
???????? ??????
Not going to officially vote since I rarely PH, let alone play with him, but I think there wouldn’t be much harm in giving him a try at trusted. Seems to be on at off times, cognizant of rules and wants to be helpful to community. At least from forum posts only possible yellow flag is a possible tendency to be impatient, but not to a very concerning degree. Good luck!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(03-19-2023, 01:35 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Not going to officially vote since I rarely PH, let alone play with him, but I think there wouldn’t be much harm in giving him a try at trusted. Seems to be on at off times, cognizant of rules and wants to be helpful to community. At least from forum posts only possible yellow flag is a possible tendency to be impatient, but not to a very concerning degree. Good luck!
Shwaggins, thanks for the feedback regardless. I'll admit I'm impatient but Ill work to improve that.
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 
Hello hello!
Thanks for applying for staff Bork!
Lets get down to it.

At this time this application is denied.

So we see all your suggestions here for the server, discord, and forums and we always love suggestions. Now sadly what we dont see is ban requests, while you do appear to have 1 it didnt have any evidence. You have pinged us on the forums which is great! but then when we are not able to get on you take care of the problems but then we never see the evidence or a ban request. Now, it is fine for donors to use there commands, especially if staff cant get on but then we really hope to see the evidence of why the commands had to be used. (especially if the person using commands wants be staff) this is so we can see how you handle situations and if/how you can follow the guidelines.
We've also seen you lose your patience a few times, which you acknowledged yourself in the above post. We are all human (yes even me, the possum) and the server can become a really yucky and frustrating place. Being able to handle that kind of stuff and keep your cool is all a part of being staff, so I think taking a little extra time to work on that would be wonderful for you.

Apart from those few things I think youve been friendly and active here, discord, and the server. Keep it up! We want to see you give it a go again, just maybe after youve tried out some more of the more boring stuff like ban requests and such.
We hope to see you apply again in the future (if you want to)
Please feel free to reach out to any of the admins and ask any questions youd like!

The soonest you may reapply is 04/21/2023
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.