Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Harmless Potato Applies for Discord Helper
Discord Nickname: Harmless Potato

Discord Account Name: Harmless Potato#6969

Discord ID: 536258536217378848

When did you join the discord: I joined November 7th, 2021.

Are you 18 years of age older: Yes, I am 24 potato years old.

What staff position are you applying for: I am apply for Helper. 

Do you have any unexpired discord infractions: I do not have any discord infractions. 

Do you have any recent punishments on the forums or gmod servers (within past 12 months - if so explain): Just a day ban on PH from about 10 months ago for timefarming. Wasn't really timefarming, I just got too tired late at night and forgot to disconnect lol. 

What can you do to help the Discord community: Well this Potato is on the Discord pretty much all day, and I would be able to assist insuring da-rules are being followed. Being on a lot I am pretty much free to assist in handling questions, issuing warnings & timing users out, reporting potential more severe content, being extremely active to pings, etc. 

Why you want to help the Discord community: Being a part of this community for a little over 2 years (started playing Prop Hunt in early 2021), I just want this community to thrive, a fun place, and most importantly a safe place for everyone! I joined the PH staff team in January of this year, and want to help this awesome community as much as I can. 

Other: Blame @KaptainLes for "making" me apply lol. Also, boosters>anti-boosters :P
???????? ??????
-1 because booster
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(03-19-2023, 01:05 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 because booster
This 

on a serious note though, great activity and you seem to care but still have a good sense of harmless enough joke vs things that are truly bad. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
My only concern is i seem to rarely see you in general chats and outside of your usual server spaces in the discord. BUT that being said i've heard good things about you so i can support this app. +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I've actually seen Harmless in chats outside of PH quite a bit over the past few weeks.
Between that and a good track record as PH staff, I'll give a +1.

Best of luck with your applicaiton!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-19-2023, 01:05 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 because booster
But boosters>anti-boosters lol

(03-19-2023, 01:46 PM)Foxka Wrote: My only concern is i seem to rarely see you in general chats and outside of your usual server spaces in the discord. BUT that being said i've heard good things about you so i can support this app. +1
Hiya, thanks for the reply,

This is a very valid point. I mainly stick around in the PH channel and a few various other stupid channels like cute-pets, boosters, Murder, and a few others. I rarely play TTT, but I can definitely strive to remain active in all channels across the Discord. I mainly just play PH, that’s why I mainly stick there, but again, I will try and be more active across everything. 

Thanks for feedback!  :)

(03-19-2023, 02:21 PM)Jammin Wrote: I've actually seen Harmless in chats outside of PH quite a bit over the past few weeks.
Between that and a good track record as PH staff, I'll give a +1.

Best of luck with your applicaiton!
Thanks Jammin! 

Hopefully you’re enjoying your “retirement”, the best Discord staff there’s been!
???????? ??????
-1 discord level try hard, boosta, and not ttt gang

+1, active in discord, good staff from what I’m assuming with his recent accomplishments in PH and great person overall.
Obvious +1 for Potato <3
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
+1 he's active a lot so seems like a smart evolution.
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 
+1, because you are active and want to do a lot for the servers. However, I want to say try to watch yourself maybe because burnout is real and you already seem to push yourself in staffing a lot. You seem to enjoy yourself with the server, just wanting to make sure you don't hurt your fingers and can still prop-hunt to your life's content.