Discord Nickname : Koshka

Discord Account Name : KoshkaTabaxi#0666

Discord ID : 496745027377299456

When did you join the discord : 6/30/2021

Are you 18 years of age older: yes

What staff position are you applying for: helper

Do you have any unexpired discord infractions : No

Do you have any recent punishments on the forums or gmod servers : No

What can you do to help the Discord community: I always have easy access to the discord throughout the day and will be able to help the discord from disputes and people just trying to be edgy that day. Not every discord staff is going to have full attention to the discord but more helping hands are always welcomed.

Why you want to help the Discord community: I want to help because i am invested in this community more than I want to admit and I like the ambient it emanates even when not everyone agrees with everyone. By being able to help people, it creates a better and more welcoming environment for those who are not as heavily invested in the community.

Other: uhh Meow?
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
if you get discord helper can i still tell you to shut up?
+1
[Image: image.png]
The Furry wants to collect as many ranks as I had. Be original ffs.

In all seriousness I believe you would be a good pick for helper considering how active you are in the discord, and community in general through your higher staff position. Not saying you deserve it solely on the fact that you're already staffing two servers, just that you continue to do good things from my perspective. 

I hope it continues whether you receive the position or not. Good luck and since I'm technically discord staff. +1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Koshka is a dumb cat but he's good staff. He would do fine as discord staff. +1
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
+1 anti booster

Anyways, has always been active and great from what I’ve seen on discord. I think it’s worth a shot
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 furry

(cool ig, sound like they would be good staff blah blah blah +1)
bumping for last call feedback
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Koshka would be a good fit for discord staff. He has my support, hes extremely active in both #general and PH chat.
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Koshka is a good bean most of the time. The discord has been running pretty good lately and it's always good to have more help so I'm giving him a +1.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

More staff is better than less staff and if they have 2 current admins supporting them with a former discord admin as well, then I'd say they probably deserve the rank. +1, cool community member, hates boosters.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]