Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Poato Aplies fr Discrod Moderatr
What name do you go by on the server? 
I currently go by Chelll Smellls , but I have gone by a bunch of other potato names and others.

What is your Discord account name and 4-digit ID?
.harmlesspotato

What is your Discord ID? 

When did you join the discord? 
I joined on November 7th, 2021.

Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes, I am 24 years old.

What staff position are you applying for?
I am applying for Moderator.

Do you have any unexpired discord infractions? If so, please explain why.
I have none, I'm a good potato 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Have you received any punishments in any of the GMod servers or forums within the past 12 months? If so, please explain why.
None in the last 12 months. 

What made you decide to apply?
Too much freetime, community involvement, and some people.

What do you plan to do to help the Discord community?
I plan on continuing what I have been doing for the Discord for the last 4 and some change months by helping the Discord be safe and fun place for the Dinkleberg Gmod players following da rules of the server.

Anything else to add?
Discord Moderator:
The role of discord moderator is an official staff position within the Dinkleberg’s GMod discord staff team in a long-term capacity. Our expectations for these applicants are as follows:
  • Must have a correctly formatted application filed on the forums - This app.

• Must be 18 years of age or older - 24 years old.

• Must be an active participant in the discord server - very active, make discord events, encourage VC usage, and contribute a bunch to conversations. 
    • Preferably active for the past 6 months - I have.
    • Preferably a member of the discord for the past 12 months - I have been a member for almost 20 months.
  • Must have no severe discord infractions within the past 12 months - No infractions
  • Must have no server bans, staff/donor strikes, or demotions within the past 12 months - No real bans in the last  12 months.
  • Must have no ongoing behavioral issues in any area of the community - Not a troublemaker.
    • Includes TTT AWarns, PH/Murder watchlist listings, forum warnings, etc. - None.
    • Preferably no documented behavioral issues within the past 6 months - None.
  • Must have served actively as Discord Helper for the past 2 months - Served as a Discord Helper for a little over 4 months.
???????? ??????
+1 Berets Moderaor
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
I like your funny words magic man
-1 booster

Just kidding, moderates the server fairly and is great at arranging game nights.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I think game nights are enough to make him a DISCORD MOD 1+ Make this man fat and miserable
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
I don't have a lot of feedback this time,because there isn't any to give, it's pretty simple he should be discord mod +1
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Bump. 

The TTT stuff push this out of recent.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Myself and Reina see no reason to keep this application open. Congrats, you are now Discord Mod.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]