Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im the real Panda
Ingame Name: PandaInPants

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:121022554
Discord Tag:  PandaInPants#9930

Time Played: At least 99 hours

When First Joined: Jan 05, 2023

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 12 pm-2 am CST most days when not busy with school, work, or other things
Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community: I am usually just messing around and die often so I have plenty of time when in game to do other things like deal with reports and watch over people on the server. 

Why you want to help the community: I like playing on the server and love it when people are having a good time, I just wanna make sure people keep having good times.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: The server was somehow in my history of ttt servers even though I hadn't joined before. (to my knowledge)

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for the rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: [b]Stromboli, Rigatoni, linguini, Spaghetti, Bowtie,Penne,Mario,Luigi,Wario,Waluigi[/b]
for me, "at least 99 hours" doesn't cut it for me, that's not even mentioning you are pretty fresh. you've joined the server 3 months ago, give it more time to apply.

Game tracker says you have 100 hours, and the requirement is only 1 month of activity, so that shouldn't be an issue.

That said, while I'm pretty sure I've seen you on the server a few times, you haven't really stood out all that much. That's not necessarily a bad thing and means you don't seem to cause issues, but it would be helpful to engage with the community some more before people will be familiar with you. +0 from me for now.
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
Personally, I engage with Panda a lot and believe he would be a good fit for the staff team. He knows the rules and is a cool person. Anyone who says they do not see you much most likely just does not play during the times you are on because I see a good bit! +1 for the application and good luck!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Hi Panda,

You’ve been quite active on the discord from what I can find of your recent messages and know a good chunk of the rules besides the other miscellaneous rules that aren’t discussed very much and have enough time to apply from what I can find on gametracker. You get on every so often, I haven’t seen much of how you are on the server, but that’s due to me taking a break. The only concern is your activity in the forums. You pop up from time to time and seem to have created your account in Feb 2023 with this being your first thread. I’m sure that you have to create an introduction thread, but I could be wrong on my end. Other than that, you have been active for well over a month on the server and discord with slight activity in the forums. It’s not too concerning for slight activity, but I would like to see more. Other than that, you are a good candidate for trusted. 

+1
you forgot fettuccini

also I think I played with you a few times and you were funny and chill so +0.5 cuz I don’t have enough to make a real decision

Goodluckington tho
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
Bump????
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
bump 2
after 3 bumps i think its done
(Chibill bumped on discord the other day)
Panda,

Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the staff team :)
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]