Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackbox Game Night
Hello everyone! I will be hosting a game night for Jackbox on March 31st at 9pm EST! If you would like to join put your Discord name below! This there will be 7 slots open again and people can choose to sit out and let others play if they would like!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
you spelled budokai tenkaichi 4 wrong!@!!

(I don't have fighter Z)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
JACKBOX!!!
???????? ??????
(03-25-2023, 08:02 PM)Foxka Wrote: you spelled budokai tenkaichi 4 wrong!@!!

(I don't have fighter Z)
That is def gonna be a future game night!

(03-26-2023, 02:19 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: JACKBOX!!!

Seeing as more people would probably like Jackbox I have changed the game night to Jackbox!!!
(03-25-2023, 06:00 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: Hello everyone! I will be hosting a game night for Jackbox on March 31st at 9pm EST! If you would like to join put your Discord name below! This there will be 7 slots open again and people can choose to sit out and let others play if they would like!
JACKBAWKSSSSSSSS
I'm down again, the last one was fun!

Discord: Harmless Potato#6969 (Danger Potater)
???????? ??????
(03-25-2023, 06:00 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: Hello everyone! I will be hosting a game night for Jackbox on March 31st at 9pm EST! If you would like to join put your Discord name below! This there will be 7 slots open again and people can choose to sit out and let others play if they would like!
I'm down to play 
JustKatie #4253
When Life Give You Lemons, Make Fucking Lemonade! 

-Katie Heart (Stinky Ph Player)
I’m down again.

August#1210
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Hey @Witchyle and @Foxka u both in? Just checkin so I know how many slots are left!
I would happily do this another time!
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]