Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message to the Dinkleberg's Community
Dear Dinkleberg's GMod community,

I am writing to inform you all that I have been promoted to the position of Web Admin for our community. I am grateful for this opportunity to serve and lead our community to even greater heights, and I promise to do everything in my power to ensure that our community is a safe and inclusive place for all players.

With great power comes great responsibility, and part of that responsibility is to address and eliminate toxic behavior from our community. For this reason, I must inform you that our former Web Admin, Gabe, has been banned from the community. This decision was not made lightly, but it was necessary to ensure that our community remains a positive and respectful environment.

Gabe's actions during the "Addressing Toxicity" event were not aligned with our values of respect and inclusivity. We cannot tolerate any form of toxicity, and I hope that this action will serve as a reminder to all members of our community that such behavior will not be accepted.

I want to assure you all that I am committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for everyone. I will work tirelessly to address any instances of toxicity or discrimination, and I will always prioritize the safety and well-being of our community members.

Thank you for your support, and I look forward to working with you all as we continue to build a better and more inclusive Dinkleberg's GMod community.

Sincerely,

Laced Xanax
Dinkleberg's GMod Web Admin
L, rip bozo
no one cares
[Image: image.png]
can you make me forum mod i need more role tags
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(04-01-2023, 01:48 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: can you make me forum mod i need more role tags
sorry
(04-01-2023, 01:49 AM)horseless headman Wrote:
(04-01-2023, 01:48 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: can you make me forum mod i need more role tags
sorry
:(
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
greg
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Insert cat gif
[Image: unknown.png]
Everyone say @dero !

[Image: image.png]