Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have an Exciting Announcement!
Hello Dinkleberg's GMod Community,

I am writing to you all today to share some exciting news with you. After much consideration and thought, I have decided to take on a new identity within our community. From this moment forward, I am proud to announce that I am becoming Dinkleberg.

As Dinkleberg, I will continue to serve our community with the same passion, dedication, and commitment that I have always shown as a member and administrator. My goal as Dinkleberg is to ensure that our community remains a fun, engaging, and welcoming place for all members.

I understand that this may come as a surprise to some of you, but I assure you that this decision was made with the best interests of our community at heart. I am excited to take on this new role and continue to work alongside all of you to make Dinkleberg's GMod the best community it can be.

Thank you for your continued support, and I look forward to seeing you all in-game as Dinkleberg.

Sincerely,

Reina/Dinkleberg
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
Good job! You will now be community banned.
h
former admin2
(04-01-2023, 02:49 AM)reinaberg Wrote: Thank you for your continued support
who supported you
[Image: image.png]
can you make me deathrun co owner gabe refuses to give me my roles.
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
no me
whos dinklejoe
can I have admin pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :3
(glory to Reinaberg 1 trillion years of total Reina support)
[Image: PicsArt_11-26-10.02.39.jpg]
(04-01-2023, 02:04 PM)Strangely Erotic Wrote: can I have admin pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :3
(glory to Reinaberg 1 trillion years of total Reina support)

Attention Dinkleberg's GMod community,

We are excited to announce that Strangely Erotic has joined our admin team! Strangely Erotic is a long-time member of our community and has been an active and positive participant in our servers and Discord.

As a new addition to the admin team, Strangely Erotic will bring fresh ideas and perspectives to help us continue to improve and grow our community. We have no doubt that they will be a valuable asset to the team.

Please join us in welcoming Strangely Erotic to our admin team! We are looking forward to seeing all the great things they will accomplish in this new role.

Thank you,

Reinaberg
Dinkleberg's GMod Admin Team
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
Thanks for finally deleting Prophunt, Dinkleberg!