Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange | Discord Helper
What name do you go by on the server? | Strangely Erotic

What is your Discord account name and 4-digit ID? | Strange#6940

What is your Discord ID? (how to find your ID) | 291309751374053376

When did you join the discord? (found under "member since" on your server profile) | September 29 2021

Are you 18 years of age or older? | Yessir

What staff position are you applying for? | Discord Helper

Do you have any unexpired discord infractions? If so, please explain why. | I do not believe so

Have you received any punishments in any of the GMod servers or forums within the past 12 months? If so, please explain why. | No sir

What made you decide to apply? | Noticing the bot's current issues, it has allowed me to review the process of becoming a part of the Discord staff team, and with that I've realized that "Hey, I've been here for around 5 years and never realized I could join the team" which, was pretty foolish of me. I have always wanted to be a bigger part of the community, and I see this as an opportunity to be able to help. (Apart from the Gmod servers.) I hope to aid Dinkleberg's in continuing to grow with a friendly, and welcoming environment. 

What do you plan to do to help the Discord community? | I can offer attentive, and swift aid to any discord issues since I am readily available at a lot of hours of the day. With such clear and concise rules, it as an absolute ease to be entirely unbiased in any and all decisions made as part of the Discord staff team. Ranging from answering tickets, questions, and general moderation, I hope to be able to expand the ways I can help the community. 

Anything else to add? | My join date is not entirely accurate, as I have been part of the community since around 2017-18. Hopefully, if I am accepted, I can continue to pursue my passion in helping one of my favorite and longest communities. 
[Image: PicsArt_11-26-10.02.39.jpg]
DESTROY ALL BOTS
+1
[Image: image.png]
TOTAL BOT DEATH +1+1+1
[Image: robot_drops_on_floor.gif]
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
-1 You tend to egg on problems instead of making them better, and I simply don't like your opinions. And the bot is working as intended.
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
April fools joke -1
If this is real though then +1 but you do need to work on some stuff but nothing that will prevent you from starting out as Helper frfr
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I've known you for almost 3 years now and think of you as a pretty good friend so I won't vote, however I will say that strangely is probably one of the most active regulars in the discord (no-life, blow up). Previous staffing experience in the dark-rp server (lol) is also nice in solidifying a role in the discord staff team. Egging on arguments isn't something that staff should do but it isn't the worst thing in the world so just keep working on that and you might sway an opinion.
I'm a -1 solely based on my personal recollection of your history with posting NSFW in the discord.
Never enough to be bannable, but severe enough to make me question your judgement as a staff member, especially when it comes to such content.

No issues otherwise
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
bump
@TTT Admin
former admin2
Hi Strangely Erotic, You request to join Discord staff has been declined at this time. You may re-apply after the 12th of may 2023 but I recommend waiting till after the 20th of may 2023 won't be taken into account as much with the decision-making. Keep up the discord activity and the willingness to help and hopefully, we will see another application from you later on.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]