Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mitch Unban Request
Steam Name: Mitch

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:5978556

Who banned you: Harmless_Potato

Reason for ban: AFK Timefarming

Reason for Admins to unban you: Honestly, I did not know I could be banned for not playing honestly. I am a dad of 2 and a husband. Always standing up and comin back to my setup. I feel like I should’ve been warned before just getting a month ban. Before the ban I would just get disconnected for AFK. 

(Optional) Extra details/information: I feel like i’ve been respectful to everybody on the server and don’t think I deserve a month ban. I understand timefarmjng is against the rules but I was not time-farming I just was afk. I was not intentionally afk to raise my time. If thats the problem I have no problem my time resetting or something like that. Thanks for reading hope you consider the unban request. I have been having a good time on PH
Btw You only have a day ban. Dates in Gbans are Day Month Year.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(04-10-2023, 12:50 AM)chibill Wrote: Btw You only have a day ban. Dates in Gbans are Day Month Year.
Ahh, I read the date wrong. Honestly I can serve that sentence. That’s not near as bad
Show Content

Well that solves that then :)
+1 just remember to DC wen done playing.

Lol jk hello Mello
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17476

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17456

Man, Mello, you should really stop evading your ban. 

Your day ban unban has been accepted. In it's place, a permanent ban for alt evading ONCE AGAIN. Has been placed. 

Thanks for the donor, again. Maybe actually consider serving your ban and make an unban for your permanent ban in the near future? Not sooner than 7/10/2023 as since you are consistently fucking around, this is finding out. 

Grow up.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]