Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Grandma Katie wants to Help
I've been on the server on and off for a total of 3 days and 6 hours of playtime. And every that I've seen Katie on the server everything runs smoothly. She is very friendly and fun to play with and she gets along with everyone. It's a +1 from me for what my input is worth.
Good person, helpful, nice to play with. With a little bit of training she will be a good staff.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
1+ cos my cats name is katie, also you need a bit more training and you're good to go
[Image: 130741-mikojan_mig_29-mikojan_mig_35-dus...0x2160.jpg]
Bibbity boppity bump. Gib more feedback!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Katie is a cool person! Our JackBox game nights never get dull with her around! +1 and hope to see you at the next one!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Final bump before decisions are made my peoples.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Hi Katie,

Thank you for applying to be a part of the PH staff team. You have been a good player to have on the server, and you've definitely been a help by pinging staff in the discord when problems arise on the server.

At this point, we cannot accept your application primarily because you lack the ability to record your gameplay on the server.  It's important for Trusted to be able to record because they need to be able to make ban requests (which usually require video evidence), and support their actions on the server should an abuse thread be made.  As PH staff, you're going to ruffle the feathers of the trolls on the server, and most PH staff end up with at least one abuse thread under their belt.  Video recordings of gameplay are crucial to avoid "he said she said" situations.

The PH admin team invites you to reapply 30 days from now on 05/25/23.  In the meantime, please familiarize yourself with your recording software of preference (such as OBS).
You've pinged the discord plenty of times for problem players.  Try recording some of these players and either make a ban request or two, contribute to a ban request by someone else, or just send your recordings to a staff member if you aren't able to collect enough evidence to support a ban.

If you are able to demonstrate that you can record gameplay, and you continue to be a help during the next 30 days, then we could very easily see you joining the staff team next month.

PH Admin Team
Very sweet and helpful.

+1 from granny
I'm dumb and forgot to lock this
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]