Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Banned for hacking?
Steam Name: vMondayv⛏

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:137054614

Who banned you: Doesn't say

Reason for ban: Hacking

Reason for Admins to unban you: I don't understand why I was banned for hacking. I had just started the game. I haven't been on this game mode in a long time and I just wanted to play.
Hello, Nullify here. I was the one who banned you. I will show you my evidence once my video is up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC1SrPRBud8
(04-18-2023, 09:39 PM)ok Wrote: Hello, Nullify here. I was the one who banned you. I will show you my evidence once my video is up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC1SrPRBud8

How is this proof that I was hacking? I was simply playing the game. If you don't want new people playing on the server just say so.
>walks up to SPECIFICALLY the hidden players
>only shoots ONE entire object that isnt a player
>proceeds to nail every other player dead on without actually investigating the props, only steps on and pushes them
LOL i don't even play ph but the video is clear
(04-18-2023, 10:12 PM)voidzz Wrote: >walks up to SPECIFICALLY the hidden players
>only shoots ONE entire object that isnt a player
>proceeds to nail every other player dead on without actually investigating the props, only steps on and pushes them
LOL i don't even play ph but the video is clear

I don't understand how you've come to that conclusion. I was simply playing the game. I did hit other props through out the game. Stepping on/pushing props is a way to see if they are players. Maybe I was lucky but I am positive that I was not hacking.
Nice beeper hack! You didn't even try and hide it, stupid obvious lol.
???????? ??????
(04-18-2023, 10:21 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: Nice beeper hack! You didn't even try and hide it, stupid obvious lol.

How so? Where do you see a hack? No one has provided any concrete evidence of a hack being used.
(04-18-2023, 10:25 PM)vMondayv ⛏ Wrote:
(04-18-2023, 10:21 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: -

How so? Where do you see a hack? No one has provided any concrete evidence of a hack being used.
Lmao you were cheating, and quite obviously too. The concrete evidence is right there. Stop lying.
[Image: image.png]
(04-18-2023, 10:29 PM)Carson Wrote:

Lmao you were cheating, and quite obviously too. The concrete evidence is right there. Stop lying.

Respectfully, I disagree with your assumption. I was simply playing the game.
(04-18-2023, 10:30 PM)vMondayv ⛏ Wrote:
(04-18-2023, 10:29 PM)Carson Wrote:

Respectfully, I disagree with your assumption. I was simply playing the game.
Respectfully, I disagree with your statement. 
???????? ??????