Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Banned Forever?
Steam Name: YeehBoii

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:554987274

Who banned you: Loona Moondragon STEAM_0:0:195917143

Reason for ban: Does Not Say

Reason for Admins to unban you: I've played this server for a lil while i think 7 hours and i like this server. this is kinda sudden and i would like to know what I got banned for. does not say all it says is "much wow boii, get rekt" they also banned another person before this ban and I'm pretty sure they was not hacking either tbh but maybe they were. i don't mind getting banned if its intentional but atleast tell me what I got banned for. please answer quickly i want to resolve this as soon as possible... not really but I'd like a lil peace

[Image: 20230426184129_1.jpg]
You got caught and banned for hacking. Hacking is always a perma-ban for the first offense. @chelllman  is the one who perma-ban you but I'm guessing the ban didn't work so Loona fix the ban.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Relevant Ban Request: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18268

You were actually banned because of this ban request by Chellman (A Prophunt Admin) but apparently that ban didn't stick and then Loona Moondragon ended up banning you while you were online.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
man i kinda liked this server. well thanks for telling me i guess i'll move onto another server then. i dont know why i was originally banned for hacking but thank you guys for the help. i hope i can find another server wit chill members like yall
(04-27-2023, 06:50 PM)Yaahboii Wrote: man i kinda liked this server. well thanks for telling me i guess i'll move onto another server then. i dont know why i was originally banned for hacking but thank  you guys for the help. i hope i can find another server wit chill members like yall

Liked it so much that you decided to cheat, huh? 

I was the one who caught you and recorded the evidence in the above ban request. There was no doubt you were using some sort of outside help to find props, and since you didn't have any friends on to ghost with, that left us with one other option. This is a big -1. Take care, bud.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(04-27-2023, 06:50 PM)Yaahboii Wrote: man i kinda liked this server. well thanks for telling me i guess i'll move onto another server then. i dont know why i was originally banned for hacking but thank  you guys for the help. i hope i can find another server wit chill members like yall
If you like a server, don’t hack on it. Take this as a lesson
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
>>likes server
>>cheats on server like a complete and utterly braindead imp
>>is blatantly obvious about it
>>gets banned
>> Why did I get banned?!?!?1/!!!? Shidding and fardgind because banned?!!/!?!?!?!?!?1//1!?!?/!/!/1?!1/

mfw easily preventable
[Image: 1057768.png]

dont cheat lmao
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Maybe don't cheat on a server you like. Find somewhere else to play.
???????? ??????
Maybe you can come back in the future when you wanna play fairly. Too bad that's gonna be a LONG time from now. Denied.

Hacker no hacking. 

You can reapply on 5/30/23
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]