Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, I guess it's really time huh?
August is more than ready to be admin, just don't overwork yourself!! Self care is essential for stuff like this

Dinkkkkk wake uppp
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
+1

august has a very level, compassionate, and lenient minded approach to dealing with problems when the problem allows. when screws tighten, he takes a very proactive approach. hes a really good staff, and I would even dare say hes a head figure in the community. both of these are quintessential qualities found in an admin.

best of luck august. all of us are cheering you onwards.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I firmly believe that August possesses the aptitude to foster collaborative efforts within his team, leading to substantial enhancements in our Murder server. Consequently, there is a strong likelihood that our server will ascend to the upper echelons, joining the ranks of the server list.

+1 from the Milk man.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Hey August!

I don't play Murder much, but I know you very well through Prop Hunt. Your professionalism shows there. You are levelheaded, which is critical for an Administrator position. I have zero concerns with you promoting to Murder Admin. You 100% deserve it, as does Murder deserves you. 

It's a +1 from me!

Good luck man!  :)
???????? ??????
August is a good egg. Let this egg be admin. He knows whats he's doing. Big  +1
Well, I guess it's really time huh :)
I guess it really IS time, huh?

Also, gonna close and move this thread since Dink kinda forgot.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]