Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya!
(05-18-2023, 05:09 PM)xsweetsoulx Wrote: Have a fiiiish AND SEE YOU FROM THE OTHER OCEAN SIDE!

Ah hell. Please don't.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Welcome to hell....errrr I mean forums!
???????? ??????
DARLING BREAK DOWN THE WALLS
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(05-18-2023, 05:09 PM)xsweetsoulx Wrote: If you ever wanna play DND just hit me up
Hi! Now to any DnD player I have to ask.... favorite class? / Race?
(05-31-2023, 11:05 PM)AceWing Wrote:
(05-18-2023, 05:09 PM)xsweetsoulx Wrote: If you ever wanna play DND just hit me up

So I have played quite a few myself but I don't have anything specific - I prefer to random roll to choose race and class :D I've mostly been the DM anyhoo but I am enjoying my little Wild Magic witch at the moment. I love the chance to RP instead of choosing the powers etc ...

WHAT ABOUT YOU??????????
[Image: image.png]
(06-03-2023, 01:19 PM)xsweetsoulx Wrote:
(05-31-2023, 11:05 PM)AceWing Wrote:

So I have played quite a few myself but I don't have anything specific - I prefer to random roll to choose race and class :D I've mostly been the DM anyhoo but I am enjoying my little Wild Magic witch at the moment. I love the chance to RP instead of choosing the powers etc ...

WHAT ABOUT YOU??????????
Halfing, all day every day. From hobbits in LOTR to Lalalfells in Final Fantasy XIV, im a sucker for the hafling race.
Class? uhhhh its a toss between rogue and sorcerer