Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voidzz staff abuse report
Ingame Name: tiefling lesbian

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101366371
Discord Tag: Ginger#6990

Time Played: ~436 hours

When First Joined: Sep 07, 2022 4:25 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Typically late afternoon to late night EST

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community: As usual, I aim to maintain a safe and fun environment on the server, keep out troublemakers, and resolve in-game issues. Moderator would expand my toolset for doing so and allow me to help handle ban requests and warn thresholds. I've learned a lot on my journey through trusted and tmod and have gotten a feel for the expectations and responsibilities of staff, and I hope to continue learning and teaching new staff along the way.

Why you want to help the community: Dinkleberg's TTT | Fast Downloads! | Staff Needed is one of the last good ttt servers remaining and I like to do my part in preserving it as a cool place to hang out.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Government watchlist

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes, but some of the questions are pretty outdated with the new warn system

Other: Happy birthday @bryanbrr where is my mmm soup jihad sound.
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
+1 for demotion or whatever

I really can't make a vote on this app since I don't play TTT much at all anymore, but I recall you being a pretty good staff member when I did play. If nothing on that front has changed then I see no reason not to accept this app.
was gonna type long but im lazy, im -1/+0,

i dont care if you get it or not bc it's just a server and its just powers to ban, however
i recall a few instances where i have witnessed you struggling to solo staff / keep the server under control on ur own, although its not a requirement i generally expect mods to be capable of that etc. granted this was around a month ago, but i'd like to see a lil bit more time

overall tho, you are a great staff member etc and have came a long way w your dull personality (still have a bit to go)

my brain is also fried so i will come back to this if i change my midnd
terrible
unfair
abusive
lazy

these are all the traits of a bad moderator. however, since none of these apply to tiefling lesbian, I vote +1

you definitely deserve it, you've been consistently active and you handle reports often and with good judgement.

overall +1
I'm a +1. You are active and have been T. Mod for awhile. No instances of abuse and you seem to have a good grasp on what's going. Being a mod is super easy and I don't think you will have any issues adjusting! With that being said, here is a dull +1!!

Good luck my friend!
-1 for misleading title and wrong tmod color

I’m too tfucked up rn to actually type all the shit out and I actually did but accidentally went back so I’m not typing it all out (can’t believe u diss my boy voidz)

My fr opinion is +0 maybe a little more time as tmod would help but the steps from trusted to tmod is bigger than the small ass step from tmod to mod so you’d have no problem

Tuelfing is helpful to staff and server alike so that’s good on late and when there’s no staff

I hate typing shit on mobile can’t believe tiefling is tryna speed run this shit maybe I just haven’t realized enough time has gone by

But good luck fr !!

U can have ur mm soup jihad as long as I get the Gustavo fring one and u don’t take up any more queue s with ur 1 second mm soup sounds

U have def came a long way from where unstarted good job
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat

I'd like to say my stance isn't against 'tiefling lesbian' in particular but, in staff not using voice chat. There may already be an official consensus on this so I apologize if I'm bringing up a "solved" problem. It's not my intention to hijack your thread, but I thought this would be logical place to voice this concern.

I think staff, especially Mod+ with the ability to ban, should be more vocal in the community (literally). Sometimes teachable moments require more nuance to discuss, and I find that when dealing with staff members who don't actively use voice chat, it's harder to give and receive more complete feedback. It can leave the player frustrated when unable to completely "plead" their case in a back and forth manner. I find that frustrated players who feel they weren't given a "fair trial" often act out more. If the punished player understands the reasoning behind why they were punished, they're less likely to make the same mistakes. This may have something to do with the points voidzzz raised about often being unable to handle the server by yourself. It takes much more time to type and if you don't adequately curb the players behavior in the right direction, it's possible they're behavior will escalate.
(05-27-2023, 09:03 AM)jcope Wrote: -1

I'd like to say my stance isn't against 'tiefling lesbian' in particular but, in staff not using voice chat. There may already be an official consensus on this so I apologize if I'm bringing up a "solved" problem. It's not my intention to hijack your thread, but I thought this would be logical place to voice this concern.

I think staff, especially Mod+ with the ability to ban, should be more vocal in the community (literally). Sometimes teachable moments require more nuance to discuss, and I find that when dealing with staff members who don't actively use voice chat, it's harder to give and receive more complete feedback. It can leave the player frustrated when unable to completely "plead" their case in a back and forth manner. I find that frustrated players who feel they weren't given a "fair trial" often act out more. If the punished player understands the reasoning behind why they were punished, they're less likely to make the same mistakes. This may have something to do with the points voidzzz raised about often being unable to handle the server by yourself. It takes a lot more time to type and if you don't adequately curb the players behavior in the right direction, it's possible they're behavior will escalate.
good morning

to preface: mics arent required for our staff for any role as far as im concerned, even tho its ideal for usage
i agree to an extent- i PERSONALLY think there should be at least a hint of mic usage once you get to these higher roles, it definitely helps resolve a lot of problems and helps maintain control of a hectic server when they go on their little sprees of being dumb, or in instances where you have to actually explain to someone braindead 500x why they got a slay. however, it's not necessarily fair to hold it against you when we have mods that don't use their mic (even tho they staff like shit, i.e city and a few others)
(05-27-2023, 09:51 AM)voidzz Wrote:
(05-27-2023, 09:03 AM)jcope Wrote: Snip
 however, it's not necessarily fair to hold it against you when we have mods that don't use their mic (even tho they staff like shit, i.e city and a few others)
What the fuck are you talking about? City was a great mod and player to have on the staff team just because you dont know who they are does not give you the right to call them shit. This is toxic. You need to relax with the negativity you've been bringing around. 

Staff does not require mic usage, tiefling does not want to use her mic for personal reasons and that's completely OK. You can't hold this against tiefling or any other staff member as it is not a requirement, even if it's recommended. 

AND now to not derail the thread any further from the nonsense posted above, +1 it has been a pleasure to see tiefling grow and overcome her bad behaviors and mannerisms and I think she will be a welcome addition to the mod team.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1

Tiefling loves when you turn the lights off in eclipse at the start of the round :)