Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I built some big spaceships in Minecraft :3
Like i said last time you showed these off.

These are fucking sick
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
holy moly
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
holy moly
As I tell you every day on discord, I am always ready and willing to help you install working self-destruct systems in the engineering sections!
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
Figured I'd post a few more screenshots because why not :3 So on my map I have a big space station that all my ships are docked to. Here are some pics of some interior areas I have worked on for it! ^-^

[Image: 24GDV8M.png]

[Image: NzCCvI7.png]

[Image: aTSqsQY.png]

[Image: jyMcx9Q.png]

[Image: pYEvCrn.png]

[Image: aCBYWCn.png]

[Image: 8l1NbDS.png]

[Image: Akn6ZVI.png]
[Image: fERop8v.png]
Wow! These are really amazing. The amount of hours you must've pumped into them... I know of another minecrafter that builds massive ships like this, minecraft is a massive community, but maybe you'll know him. He goes by the name of Dwoid, is on a server making ships like this. Also love your renders, really looks slick.
[Image: 1RYjIUk.png]
These are absolutely amazing... i can barely build a house
(06-01-2023, 06:50 PM)0K3LV1N Wrote: Wow! These are really amazing. The amount of hours you must've pumped into them... I know of another minecrafter that builds massive ships like this, minecraft is a massive community, but maybe you'll know him. He goes by the name of Dwoid, is on a server making ships like this. Also love your renders, really looks slick.

Thank you so much ;-; I do know Dwoid! :D I have worked a bit with him before, he even gave me a 3D model of a ship he made and gave me permission to build it in game. Here it is the USS Sitting Bull :3 

[Image: 16613168-sittingbullmain_xl.webp]
[Image: fERop8v.png]