Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Papa Milo Application for Trusted
All three of your alts have been banned. Using any more will probably result in your main account being banned too, so please don't, ty
You need to show some more patience with staff and players when you're online. You have been better recently but for a while there you were jumping on mods over every decision in game and I don't think you realize how unwanted that is on the receiving end. A couple weeks ago, you pasted the same question to staff chat a bizarre amount of times (like 20 times in a few minutes??). We were either alive and playing or handling reports but if that's any indication on how you would staff I don't think you or the players will have a good time.

-1, maybe in a while and if you somehow weasel out of this strange alting thing (just say it was a prank or a meme)
-1 if you can't even follow the rules on your own app I don't expect you to be able to enforce them in game
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
+1. What olim said has really opened my eyes. To see so many +1's means that he HAS to be a good candidate with community support.

jk -1 grow up
I'm sorry okay just fucking close this application I hate this community anyways

(06-10-2023, 01:38 AM)Icey Wrote: +1. What olim said has really opened my eyes. To see so many +1's means that he HAS to be a good candidate with community support.

jk -1 grow up
I'm sorry

(06-10-2023, 01:01 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 if you can't even follow the rules on your own app I don't expect you to be able to enforce them in game
I'm sorry

I'm sorry
bozo
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(06-10-2023, 12:47 AM)murl Wrote: You need to show some more patience with staff and players when you're online. You have been better recently but for a while there you were jumping on mods over every decision in game and I don't think you realize how unwanted that is on the receiving end. A couple weeks ago, you pasted the same question to staff chat a bizarre amount of times (like 20 times in a few minutes??). We were either alive and playing or handling reports but if that's any indication on how you would staff I don't think you or the players will have a good time.

-1, maybe in a while and if you somehow weasel out of this strange alting thing (just say it was a prank or a meme)

(06-10-2023, 01:55 AM)dero Wrote: bozo
I SAID I AM SORRY!!!!!!!
W
Closing due to applicant request. I'll leave it out of archives in case the TTT admins wanna say something.
Papa Milo,

Your application has been Denied. You may reapply on 7/18/23
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]